[VS-Mattherson] NoNonsenseGaming [NNG]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Deathrus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. necrate

Good luck with the clash tonight! I won't be there with you guys, but I'm expecting great things from the show
  2. Fox Reinhold

3. VSDerp

bump !!!! join us
  4. VSDerp

bump. we're always looking for new people to join our ranks.
  5. VSDerp

6. Lavaflow

We have recently completely revamped the forums at our website at www.nononsensegamers.com
    Check it out and join us there and on the battlefield.
  7. VSDerp

8. VSDerp

join us !always looking for new members
  9. Feuver

How long does it take to get an invite?
  10. VSDerp

have you applied on the website and ran with us during the week trial?
  11. Deathrus

We're playing Tr now too :).
  12. VSDerp

13. VSDerp

14. neostatic2009

Being TR, and fter taking a 6 month break. It seems like your air is really the only threat besides TGWW. However, TGWW must be on the decline because I rarely see their veteran pilots on anymore.

Happily fighting for air superiority when my full Time gunners are in my gal.

High-G (maxed); Nanite(maxed);F-supressiou(maxed); x2 Walkers, x2 B-Dogs. Topgun-x10amo cap, x4 mag clip, x1.5zoom; Reargun-x6amo cap, x4 map clip, x1.5 zoom; B-Dogs(both)- x6amo clip, x4 mag clip, Thermal zoom.

You might see our outfit running a max group W-gating ya'll; x1 gal Pilot(engi)-x1 Gal Gunner(medic)----Ground Party-x4 AA Max(Lead max coordinating targets), x1 Engi.--- Then me, Pulling aircraft left and right as a sign of easy prey 2/12 manned gal.
    • Up x 1
  15. Jennabop

I enjoy playing against you guys! always such a good fight :) Everytime we are holding a point and see NNG dropping in we know it is going to be a fun challenge. If I were purple, I'd definitely go with these guys!
    • Up x 1
  16. VSDerp

thank you for the kind words jenna:D what outfit you run with?
  17. Jennabop

1TR - 1st Terran Rangers
    We a small-ish tactical outfit.

How many members are active in NNG?
    • Up x 1
  18. VSDerp

in planetside 2 we have a good amount but not that big. people take breaks and come back overtime.but same time we're a multigaming community so some of our ps2 players could be playing WT or BF4 atm. but we always get stuff done no matter how many squads we have. but i'll say we have a good amount of players that play ps2 daily
  19. VSDerp

20. gregfox89

• Up x 1