[VS]Looking for an outfit!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Vanoodle, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Vanoodle

I'm kind of just getting back in to playing PS2, did have a main on Matherson that was NC. Currently playing a level 10 Vanu and enjoying it much more. I don't have much unlocked yet, but I have a fair K:D of 1.6 and am only getting better as I get used to the Vanu. I like all aspects of the game, with an emphasis on flanking and what not at the moment. I can however roll any class with competency and I always play it as it should be played. Don't mind supporting as an Engi or Medi one bit. Just let me know if you might be interested!

-MonsterMachine
  2. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hey there MonsterMachine, welcome back to Planetside 2! I'm pleased to hear that you're enjoying the enlightenment that is Vanu!

My name is Hythloday, I lead a VS outfit by the name of Derp Company. Perhaps you've seen our tag, D3RP! I like that you've got a good K/D, however I'm much happier to see that you're willing to be a team player. In Derp Company, we pride ourselves in our teamwork and fun. I think you should check us out, we'd be more than willing to take you into our ranks. You can find us @ derpcompany.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or even jump in on our Teamspeak! Hope you find an outfit that is right for you!