[VS] Looking for an outfit.

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Timb0R, May 9, 2013.

1. Timb0R

I have a BR45 VS character on Waterson named Timb0R. I have mainly just joined the neared squad/platoon and run with them the last few months.

I am looking for something more organized right now. I drive an extremely mean Magrider with 2 fully upgraded main guns and a decent Saron HRB secondary gun. I can fly but I prefer to be on the ground because I find the aircraft in this game to be boring.

When not in a vehicle I usually play a Heavy Assault. He is equipped with a shotty, lmg or battle rifle...depending on the situation. I also run with a Lancer.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=timb0r&tab=timb0r
  2. vaxx

Plenty of good ones to choose from on Waterson.
  3. Shanther

• Up x 1
  4. Nyxpip

Don't forget us little guys! ):

We're an outfit of about 40-strong, looking to grow, and our main focus is teamwork and tight knit infantry play.
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37511414368201783.php

If you're interested in details you can PM me and I'll gladly answer any questions. :)

Everyone Shanther linked is also a really good choice. All of our outfits on this server are a pleasure to work with and I'm sure whichever you choose you'll find a happy home. We've all got different things that make us great.
    • Up x 2
  5. ({x})Kyoji

Xen of Onslaught's (XoO) recruitment is open. We are pretty good I think and have a lot of fun. I mean look at my signature. It's awesome!

We are one of the original Vanu Alliance outfits and partake in all of the massive events you may have seen on Friday Night Ops for Waterson.

Here is some more outfits that have been talked about if you want more options. As if my signature wasn't enough of a reason to join. Hrmph!
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/top-outfits-of-each-faction-waterson.123395/
  6. Eskara

Another +1 for XoO ;P But then I'm biased. I'm also a primary Mag driver so having a pair of Mags wrecking stuff would be pretty awesome ^_^

You are more than welcome to come roll with us for a bit and see if you like it :)

www.xoohq.com/ps
  7. LibertyRevolution

I run solo as VS on waterson joining the squads that are where I am, just like you.
    [Xoo] or [SENT] or [BoG] will be where I end up when I finally decide to join an outfit.

If your prefer to zerg it up, then I would recommend [VDRS].
    They also offer a more tactical experience if you can get into their elite ops squads.
    So you can have the best of both types of play with that 1 outfit.

Of course this is just my opinion.
    I would suggest you just pick one and roll with them for a while, then try out the next one.
    Find a group of people that play the same as you, you will have more fun.
  8. Timb0R

Best signature I have ever seen.
  9. Maer

Not really sure what happened with this guy. He applied and was accepted to BoG ages ago and either didn't join or joined and bounced immediately. Didn't say anything about it one way or another.

Either way, the door is still open. Hope you find what you're looking for.