(VS) Looking for an open outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by BrickDoes, Sep 5, 2015.

1. BrickDoes

Hi, my name is Extremity, and I am a 11 year old boy. I like being in a group when it comes to videogames, although I do tend to become a lone wolf when all becomes boring. I am a player who had played Planetside 1 and is returning to Planetside 2. I am looking for an outfit that suits someone with:
    - An average knowledge of tactics
    - Proper behavior
    - Good tips and tricks

I DO have a mic, but prefer using in-game voice chat to communicate, although I do have Teamspeak 3.
    If anyone has a good outfit for me, let me know by replying to this thread. Please include your outfit name, your requirements, and your rules. I will kindly fit in.

I hope to see you on the battlefields of Auraxis. Take care, gentlemen.
  2. Pikayou

ADK gamers is always looking for new players, our I game name is A Different Kind we can be found in the outfit bring ever if you don't mind switching to NC. There is no requirements and the only real rule is be kind and don't do anything that may offend someone. We use teamspeak for comms the server ip is ts.adkgamers.com:3796 and our website address is adkgamers.com. If you need anything simply reply to this and I will get back with you in 24 hours.