[VS] Knights of Sovereignty

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Goblinhunter, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Goblinhunter

The Knights of Sovereignty, one of the top 10 VS outfits in PS1, are recruiting new members.

KoS is very much an open friendly outfit, accepting casual and serious members alike. We organise regular themed outfit events (such as Max evenings, large scale Gal drops etc.) and maintain an active outfit platoon.

We host an outfit teamspeak server, and are also active on in-game comms.

We have a mixed membership of US and overseas members, including a high UK contingent.

If you are interested, check out our website at http://knightsofsovereignty.org or contact me or any other member in game.
  2. Sevenomatic

bump this for a great outfit
  3. DocK67

Great outfit!
  4. Capt_Dan

For those that are looking to find a unit that has a purpose of given the NC and TR trouble, its these guys. They are a band of players that work together to complete goals that render there enemies unable to fight. Most of the time they are running missions to stop armor divisions or neutralize enemy aircraft. If they want your base there going to take it right out from your feet before you even know its gone. Stealth and well placed fire power is their means of winning.

There CO's are little quite at times on the chat. From what I can tell this is due to the fact they are planning 4 to 5 moves ahead of there targets. Once you do get them talking they are a pretty social group. They seem to hale from all over the world. They are on during most of the afternoons and weekends but are a little scarce at times late night (well late for us pacific time guys). They seem to work with other platoons on bigger jobs when needed as well.

I would also say they are a very rage/drama free unit. If something goes bad, they shrug it off and say its a game. They also seem to be very supportive of folks to have a life and not be a addict and miss out on things. So you been gone a week... No big deal to these guys.

My Outfit has kinda dissolved for Plantside, but we were Machwarrior Pilots looking at something else. Now there is about 6 of us that are now free agents and plan to come play with Kos (if they take us).

xXSniperXx
    Smoke Jaguar 331st