[VS] Kanium Recruiting - Aiming High [EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Garmon, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Dem0n5

Well, I was going to register and put in an application, but my email is forcing me to give it a mobile number for "extra security" and it won't even accept mine. Maybe later I'll try again...
  2. Rektumsaft

Just got done with our ops today. It was awesome :)
  3. Garmon

Looking forward to your app mate.
  4. DrHat

We either have, or are soon going to go above 30 members...We're having loads of fun and we are beginning to see signs that Kanium are having a real impact on a fight that we arrive in and its Glorious! ^_^
    Join us! ..We have purple drinks!
  5. Garmon

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Rektumsaft

7. Rektumsaft

Good-morning bump.
  8. Froxer

Seen some good teamwork and intuition from these guys during the time I've looked into these guys doings ingame.

I recommend them if you play on Eurydome, at least give it a shot and u will see what I am talking about.
  9. Garmon

Thanks for the kind words.

And once again people are welcome to join in on our public ops if they just want to see what were about. PM me if interested.
  10. British

Been with Kanium for quite a bit now, Was quite small now we are getting more people in every day, We stand strong and never back down, JOIN TODAY!

[IMG]
  11. An Engineer

Are you fighting Terra and NC all alone? Are you tired of mindless zerglings dying all around you? Try Kanium!
    They now have 97% more Teamwork and a staggering 40000% more fun than any other Outfit out there!

Kanium, Because size matters!
  12. Garmon

Still looking for more like-minded individuals!
  13. Rektumsaft

14. Rektumsaft

15. Rektumsaft

16. Rocking_Star101

Your 'Bumps' are successful.:D
    I would like to join.
    Currently on Eurydome server, but I can change to any other server ( still very new to the game. Which reminds me, forgive me if I ask any stupid questions :p )
    Also, I will be posting on your forums too soon.

EDIT:
    Posted on your forums.
  17. Garmon

Looking forward to your application mate!

oh and bump.
  18. An Engineer

Kanium is still looking for members! Don't be shy, everything gets more fun when you do it together with friends!
    One day Kanium will become the backbone of VS and you can be a part of that today! Don't miss out on this splendid opportunity!
    Trust me I'm An Engineer and this has my
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Gusto

How many people do you have playing on an average night? Do you get a full squad going on weekdays, or are you more active during weekends?
  20. Garmon

We have scheduled ops from monday to friday every evening, outside scheduled ops we also squad up and pub. Weekends varies and various people then try their hand at operations. As it stand right now we usually field around a full squad, but this is increasing by the day. (Experiencing a growth spurt atm)