[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. robo

All requests processed, check your PMs!
  2. stave

edit: never mind, will ask in game
  3. wokelly

Didn't get the PM.
  4. Zagnaut

GotR is like the Rolls Royce of advanced alien technology.

You know, if you're into that sorta thing.
  5. robo

Fantastic fights on Esamir the past few hours, and continuing on into the night!

If you want an organized outfit that uses Teamspeak 3, has enough members to make an impact on the battle field, has opportunities for advancement, and knows how to have the best fun on Auraxis (and you like purple) then look no further.

Ghosts of the Revolution will gladly accept you into our ranks and show you a good time.

---robocpf1, Outfit Leader
  6. robo

Sorry for the delay processing some email requests, all have been processed now.
  7. Grendel

Free bump for an outstanding outfit! If you're Vanu and haven't rolled with GotR yet, you're missing out!
  8. robo

Ghosts of the Revolution would like to welcome the Blackthornes outfit to our ranks!

If you're in a small outfit that's no longer as active as it used to be and you're considering joining up with a larger outfit, look no further. PM me here or find robocpf1 in-game for more details.
  9. TehBenju

This is honestly the first time i have logged in to NOT see GotR on the first page.
  10. bronadius

Amazing group of guys right here people. Tons of experienced players in their ranks going back to PS1, organized and skilled. They know how to have fun and when to buckle down and take it to the TR and NC.
  11. robo

Back to page one.

I'm back from vacation, and I've processed the backlog of requests.

Welcome to all of our new recruits!
  12. robo

Several members coming back to check out the game since the last couple of updates! Glad to have them back. You can join, too!
  13. robo

Reformatted original post and tried to cut down on some of the wall-o-text.

Also:

Looking for an opportunity to prove yourself as a leader? That won't be a problem. GOTR loves recruits that want to step up and take charge. We have a great system for introducing new players to command, and also for integrating already-experienced commanders into our system. If you want a chance to lead, you'll get it!
  14. robo

GOTR is still recruiting! Looking for an outfit that has opportunities for leadership? You've come to the right place.
  15. Slive Draver

Woo, GOTR!

I joined up with these guys a month or two ago, and have been having an AWESOME time. The amount of coordination they can pull off while simultaneously having a good time is quite refreshing. If'n you want to Get Stuff Done and have fun doing it, join on up!
  16. Warhalo

*On Thursdays only.....
  17. DJGamer

i joined this outfit a weak befor i subed to ps1 and and its was and still is one of the greatest things ever all of you vs guys should join we accept anybody no 30 day trail or ant boll@@@ like that we just wnna have fun :)
  18. robo

While Thursday is our largest night, at around 120-150 members online, the other nights are far from dead. It is common for between 1-2 full GOTR platoons to be online any other night of the week. Thursday is an old tradition that people love and log in for, we have no reason to change it.
  19. ZEPLN

Love fighting you guys. You field a lot of skill. Nice and professional.
  20. TheSaint095

Hi! I would like to join the outfit. You guys would be my first :D.