[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Mellow809

How does one join? I love this game and was invited to join an outfit. But now this outfit barely has anymore then 10 people online. I would like to play this game with a vast group of people working for the same goals: to have fun and wreak havoc on the other empires.
  2. Lobada07

Footage of Luperza/Mags rolling with us on Mattherson.

HERE
  3. MeatballMobeus

Go to www.gotr.us and sign up! :D

Latest TNR video!
  4. BigGoliath

I am interested in joining your Outfit.
  5. robo

All requests processed! Welcome aboard!
  6. Shamrock

Great bunch of guys, if your going VS on Mattherson they would be a good pick.
  7. VoidMagic

cause... while there are Vanu to protect... there will be Ghosts...
  8. robo

Excited for Game Update 02!

We are still recruiting, it's a great time to be a Ghost!
  9. J3D1

Nice video Meatball
  10. MeatballMobeus

New TNR Video!

Followed by my lack of skill!
  11. robo

HOLDING THE F***ING LINE LIKE BOSSES.
  12. SoleSurvivor

Yo GOTR !!! I'm comin home. Its been a long time but id love to roll again. I am ready to rack up kills again with you barneys.
  13. robo

The third "Beggars' Canyon" Indar Scythe race didn't quite pan out due to server issues...but we had a blast anyway. Footage will be coming up soon.
  14. Fast-and-Free

We were also involved in several blasts
  15. PineSG

Yo GOTR.... Stop killing me!!!

Been some great fights on Indar lately. Glad to have VS outfit to battle with ( of course I have been fighting yall for 10 years now).

Anyway props to GOTR.. if your gonna be a barney might as well run with the best...

Pine ( Sturmgrenadier, NC)
    • Up x 2
  16. robo

Thanks Pine, we've had some great fights with SG over the past weeks. One in particular around East Canyon Checkpoint comes to mind, that was insane.

GOTR is still recruiting team players of all skill levels and playstyles. It's a great time to be a Ghost!
  17. robo

We'd like to welcome the players of SolTech to the server! We're excited to have you here.
  18. SwordMaster314

Hey, Soltecher (new name?) here. I already filed a request to join and hopefully, I will see you soon in the server.

P.S. In my application (look for application by Eric) I accidentally forgot to put my username (SwordMaster314). Just wanted to let you know.
  19. Lobada07

@All new Sol Tech refugees making their way to Matherson and GOTR- Welcome to Mattherson and we hope you enjoy your stay!
  20. wokelly

I'm interested in finally joining a unit. Been in since Beta, played the original PS1 for a year or so back in 2005-06. Played lots of WWIIOL with squads. Mainly focused on infantry right now.