[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. 0xBramblesx0

Hey Robo,

I am new to PS2 and my buddy told me about you guys. Joined up on the Mattherson Server and would like a chance to get in with the outfit. I was on and have chatted to a couple other members and they say you are the man to talk to about getting in. I tried the website applying for access, but nothing has com of it. Thanks for your time. By the way, my email is mromisher at gmail dot com, please send me access to the gotr.us site or what I need. Thanks again.
  2. robo

All requests processed! Check your PMs.
  3. ZeroThAught

I would love to join. I'm very much a noob as of now, but I am a quick learner.
  4. Stronvate

I'd like to join! :)
  5. robo

Requests processed, check your PMs and welcome aboard everyone!

We are, of course, still recruiting :D New year, new ops, new shenanigans.
  6. robo

Amazing raid tonight, great fights against BWC, AOD, EZZ and of course the people we love to hate, the Enclave.

Really a fun fight. We had a warp queue on Indar tonight for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, starting at 7:00 EST.

All three empires were at 33% population or within 1 or 2 points of it.

That's what Planetside's about.
  7. Arcadius1989

This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for, Im very new to PS2, willing to learn all I can, Sign me up.
  8. SizzleBacon

I've been playing for only a few days, but I've decided to find and, hopefully, join an outfit. My favorite is the Infiltrator, though I lack many of the rifles and I'm certainly far from good. Your outfit sounds amazing and I would be ecstatic if you allowed me a spot among your ranks.
  9. MeatballMobeus

New video!

Phantom Elite Strike Team (PEST) is GOTR's fast response and jack of all trades unit, which I happen to lead. This was one of our better practices. 0:31 Scythe Run 3:50 Magrider flank 5:40 We pull about 20 AA Maxes.
  10. robo

11. Dyingmoon

I'd like to join. I'm new to PS2 and I hope to can join a fun outfit such as this one.
  12. robo

13. robo

Back to the top of the list with ye.
  14. Ralinth

New to PS2 and looking to learn the game. Looking for a group with your "life first" stance.
  15. robo

16. MeatballMobeus

17. Donahew

My in game name is Jheu and I would like to join GOTR
  18. MeatballMobeus

19. b3ek3r

Would like to join Ghosts of the Revolution. Submitted an application from the website (gotr.us) yesterday. Had a thought to post here.
  20. robo

If you sent an app via the website, it should be processed shortly.

We are still, of course, accepting members!