[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. nightj245

hey robo,
    i was not on the game for awhile due to business so can u resend me a invite thx.
    can't wait for ultimate empire showdown.
    Go tobuscus!
  2. Merkk

3. Lobada07

Good group of guys and good outfit.
  4. Enyab

Hey. I posted on the old thread a couple weeks ago, and got the invite. But I stopped playing due to irl stuff to sort out. Bunch of deadlines for school came up, and so did finals. But winter break has started now, and I'm definitely up for playing again.
  5. trippletea

Just curious...I was wondering how ya'll do your ops during the evening or what not. I've recently been in an outfit, not naming any names here cause I don't want to tarnish their rep in anyways..there are good ppl in the outfit. But in this certain outfit, there's just some ppl I feel that don't know what in the world there doing at times. Plus they don't really have divisions in their outfit and I need a very structured enviroment at times...just who I am :). But mainly I just enjoy doing nothing but infantry with a lil bit of tanks thrown in...that's what brings me the most enjoyment out of a game. But I was just curious as to how ya'll lead the ops mainly....thx very much.
  6. robo

Probably the easiest way for me to show you is to get you in our Teamspeak and let you roll with us - and we're happy to do that. I'll send you a PM.
  7. Staegan

Sign me up.
  8. Sebyos

HI, just a quick question.

I'v been gaming for a while something like 8 days in term of time and I'm ready to push the next step. I'm getting tired of platoons just putting a waypoint then saying nothing just like squad leaders. I'd like to know if you guys use a bit more strategy ?
  9. robo

@Sebyos: Yes, we do. We do require voice comms, if you're on TS3 with us you'll have no problem being kept in the loop. I will send you a PM with more detailed information.

Also, all other requests have been processed.

---robocpf1, Outfit Leader
  10. Corezer

I would totally change servers (im on soltech) but I let the tripple SC burn a hole in my pocket... I'm pretty sure I cant recover that stuff...can I?

only rank like 7 so I would totally remake the character.
  11. Egi1

Signed myself up, sounds like an active outfit. +1
    -B0T
  12. Zethra

Hi Robo,
    just sent u a pm. looking forward to joining u guys.
  13. Balroth

ID love to join your outfit Robo, been looking for some active players!
  14. robo

All requests processed! Check your PMs.
  15. Eagle0828

I'd be honored to join, sign me up!
  16. robo

Processed, check your PMs!
  17. WhatsThatNoize

Sending a Request via the website right now. Already read the pillars and "About Us" sort of section. I like what you guys stand for and I'd be honored to roll with you to see what goes on with your raids :)
  18. Enyab

Never received a PM robo. Think I could get that?
  19. robo

Processed, sorry about that Enyab. Check your PMs.

Happy Holidays everyone!
  20. Letmeshootyou

Hey, interested in joining up. Looking for good people to communicate with.