[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Yooji

left an application in your forum :) see you guys ingame hopefully ^^
  2. Gokki

Tried to registed on your forums but it keeps kicking me to the front page and ignoring the login :|
  3. Yooji

that's because they're 2 different logins, fell for it too lol
  4. cassan0va

Not really, if you sign in from the frontpage you should be signed in on the forums as well.
    Could be a cache issue or if you havnt verified your account through your email, check the junk mail as well
  5. Yooji

oh, then I guess I'm signed in twice hehe. Didn't think of clearing my cache.
  6. TheCasanova

Nice name you got there Cassa ;)

I would like to sign up aswell :) Personally love tactics and advanced teamplay :)

Left an app on the forums:)
  7. cassan0va

what name did you sign up under?
  8. TheCasanova

Thought i posted it, somehow it didnt show, should be there now though :) Under the name : TheCasanova
  9. cassan0va

Same ingame name?
  10. cassan0va

We're setup and going
  11. cassan0va

The wipe cleaned out the inactives:)
  12. Gokki

Im "Pancaek" in game, hope to see someone online.
  13. cassan0va

well if you're interested in joining just drop by our site and follow the instructions:)
  14. cassan0va

Gn Brothers
  15. Gokki

I tried, it doesnt work. Whenever i register or login it just throws me back to the main page as if nothing happened. Who can i contact in game?
  16. cassan0va

Verified your account?
  17. Gokki

I've got no emails or confirmations, the thing just kicks me back without any registration :|
  18. Jepaul

I'm trying to keep them at the top. It just cant be done. mercy soe mercy. Please help me.
  19. cassan0va

whats the nick you registered on the site with?
  20. nitram1000

Applied on your forums as nitram100, hope to hear from you soon. :)