[VoT] Voice of Treason - NC - Recruitment

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by GIZMO2606, Jul 2, 2015.

1. GIZMO2606

Voice of Treason is a tight-knit clan that initially formed on Warframe for Playstation 4, from a small cadre of members which had played together for years on Playstation 3. We, the leaders of VoT, knew very early on that first person shooters and third person shooters of all sizes and scales were the future of the clan. Planetside 2 is our newfound home on the Genudine server, playing for New Conglomerate.

We stand firmly on the principles of teamwork, respect, maturity, and striving for excellence while not losing sight of what it is all really about - having fun!

Teamwork is essential in VoT. We are a clan, not a community, we do not rely on zerg rushes to accomplish feats, we rely on skill with coordination. Quick planning with a firm grasp of the fundamentals, followed by lightning fast execution. We adapt and overcome, and are a true combined arms detachment with all types of warfare available to us. A number of our members are active or prior service military veterans and draw on a plethora of experience and backgrounds to bolster and draw true focus to any operation. Never go it alone with VoT.

Respect is our standard in VoT. We're all adults focused on having fun in a mature environment, not dealing with childish behaviors or poor attitudes. Positivity goes along way, as does treating others as you prefer to be treated. We're not just gaming buddies, we're a family. If you have a positive attitude and give respect, you'll not only get it in return, but find that you've gained some brothers and sisters in the process. Never be without a comrade in VoT.

Excellence is our goal in VoT. We have members of various levels of skill, ranging from MLG/tournament level all the way to newcomer with potential. When you join us, we'll teach you what we know, help you get started, or if you're a veteran, perhaps show you some tricks you hadn't considered. If you have a can-do attitude and are willing to listen and learn, we'll help you become a force to be reckoned. We'll learn from you as well, as each member to join the clan is a person who can truly contribute to the fight. We take games seriously enough to win, but don't operate on a high-stress level. Victories are earned, failures are steps to learn from and improve.

If after reading this, you're interested in joining, contact one of the following with a Playstation Network message with the subject: "VoT Recruit". Gizmo2606, XIX_ATLAS_XIX, or Accursed_Shade. Alternatively, you can hit us up on the forum here.

http://voiceoftreason.enjin.com/

We have a two week trial for any new recruits. Leaders and members alike get a chance to game with new recruits, while new recruits get a chance to assess if this is a good home for them. We look forward to gaming with you. Good hunting.
    • Up x 1
  2. GIZMO2606

Bump
    • Up x 1
  3. GIZMO2606

Bump
    • Up x 1
  4. GIZMO2606

5. MoHaxors

Hello there!
    My 2 friends and I are interested in signing up. We just started on the PS4 on Genudine server for the NC.
    Myself Brian - Mohaxors lvl 21, Derek - Grimes193 lvl 7, Zach - Syllara lvl 18. If you need our PSN info let me know.
    Thank you for the consideration.
  6. GIZMO2606

7. GIZMO2606

Looking for pilots, infantry and people that have have flak cooking skills at 5 :p Be sure to visit our site and add Accursed_Shade (Accursed in game) xlX_ATLAS_Xlx (Burden in game) and myself, GIZMO2606 (GIZMO2606 in game) if you have an questions or want to get a faster reply.
  8. GIZMO2606

9. A-P-P-Baby

Good luck out there ****. Hit us up any time to coordinate.