Vikings of Auraxis

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by R3Dferrari, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Angry Hedgehog

Damn, bad game
  2. R3Dferrari

Recruitment bump!
  3. R3Dferrari

Another recruitment bump!
  4. Nathaniak

A bump of my own - thought I'd give my own experience for those looking this thread over. I joined these guys a few days ago, and I've had some good times since. Whenever there's a few online, there's an outfit squad, with small-level co-ordination providing some fun teamplay. This is optional, however, so if you want to go with the zerg, that's fine. I'd recommend these guys for someone looking for a more casual outfit, with the chance for some organised play if you want. Unfortunatly, we don't yet have enough concurrent players to field full squads, but we're hoping that new members will allow us to undertake increasingly ambitious operations.

See you in game!
  5. Angry Hedgehog

Join the vikings; we have scrumptious cookies
  6. R3Dferrari

And plenty of them
  7. R3Dferrari

Recruitment is still open, as always.

Bump
  8. R3Dferrari

Recruitment bump
  9. R3Dferrari

Bump of Recruitmentness
  10. Nathaniak

That's a lot of bumps, mate!
  11. Sir Dworski

Hi, I might be interested in joining. Im 15, dont have a mic but I am mature (Which is a necessity :) ) and can play pretty well. Any chance I could join? Also, Im not new to this game, I played in the Beta :)
  12. Nathaniak

Sure, we'd be glad to have you. Just send a friend request to R3DFerrari, HappyHedgehog or myself and we'll send an invite. A mic is optional, so that should not be an issue. I hope to see you in-game!
  13. Sir Dworski

Good, good. Since I've heard from TB that I need to join an Outfit, I've always wanted to. Im sure to send an invite friend request tomorrow :)
  14. R3Dferrari

TotalBiscuit tells no lies, good sir. Joining an outfit does make the game more fun.
  15. R3Dferrari

Recruitment is always open.

Bump
  16. Sir Dworski

I agree, Ill do one as well. Recruitment is open, I wouldn't mind more players joining our ranks :)

Bump
  17. Sir Dworski

Okay Gentlemen, another bump.
  18. cossack

bump for interest , look for cossack request
  19. R3Dferrari

Anyone who's wanted to join, sorry for not being on for a few days.

I'll be back on later today to handle things in the outfit.
  20. R3Dferrari