Vikings of Auraxis

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by R3Dferrari, Jan 15, 2013.

1. R3Dferrari

The Vikings of Auraxis, a newly formed outfit, is recruiting!

I am R3Dferrari, their leader. Are you loyal to the Terran Republic? Do you wish for peace on Auraxis? Are you truly dedicated to saving this planet? If the answer to all three is yes, then you are invited to serve your nation. We accept anyone, from veteran players to newbies, tank superiority drivers to aircraft pilots. The supreme loyalty to the Terran republic will guide anyone to victory and beyond.

We are currently at 19 members (as of 26th January), but i aim for a good, large strike force. By joining, you will fuel our outfit and push the TR forward. We will hit hard, we will hit fast and we won't stop until the beautiful Auraxis is free from the terrorists and the religious fanatics forever more. We will lead convoys, ODST assaults, airstrikes and everything in-between. The world will soon be free from the plague of VS and NC and once again restored.

So you are probably asking me, 'how can i be a part of this?' Well, all you have to do is add me (R3Dferrari) or either of my captains, HappyHedgehog and AugiBaugi in-game and we will invite you to the outfit at mine or the captain's next login. By joining, you are becoming even bigger than you ever were, ready to tackle the enemies with extreme power, extreme force and with no mercy.

Requirements:

You must be active on planetside 2. You don't need to be on all the time but try to make some time for your comrades.
    This is a 13+ outfit. As long as you are mature and don't rage all the time, you will be allowed in.
    Mic is not required but it would be a nice bonus.

Rules. If you fail to obey these, it will result in a warning and a possible removal from the outfit:

Show extreme loyalty. Abandoning your team for no valid reason is not allowed.
    Respect your fellow teammates, no matter what.
    Never back down in a fight. Keep pushing unless we tell you to retreat.
    If you have a mic, use it. We do have a teamspeak server so ask for the IP in-game.
    Death is no excuse to stop fighting. If you keep getting killed, don't get mad, just accept it.
    If we have a squad in-game, join it. If you cant join, explain why. as long as you give a reason, there will be no punishment.

So... you ready to save this planet?
    R3Dferrari

Twitter - https://twitter.com/VKNS_PS2outfit
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vikings-Of-Auraxis/274402136019610?ref=ts&fref=ts

PS: you don't have to be an ACTUAL viking to join, we accept any nationality.
  2. Angry Hedgehog

I'm a relatively new player and have 2 questions:
    What size is the outfit?
    Does the outfit req a mic? :)
  3. R3Dferrari

The outfit is brand-new and currently just has me but soon, i hope for lots more people.

And the outfit does not require a mic but that doesn't mean you can't use one
  4. R3Dferrari

Bump.

Recruitment is still open, for anyone who wishes to join
  5. Nathaniak

Hi. I've a few questions, if you wouldn't mind answering them;

1. Do you have operations times?
    2. If so, how many outfit members do there tend to be online during those times?
    3. What kind of operations do you run (if any)?
    4. How often do you expect outfit member to be online?
  6. R3Dferrari

1 - No, we dont. But we are a European based outfit, so being online during the times europe is awake will increase our online population
    2 - Members tend to be random with when they are online. The peak amount of members we've had online is 5 out of 7
    3 - At the moment, we are too small to run any wide-scale operations on our own. When we get 48 members (size of a full platoon), i'll start doing operations. I plan to do large convoys, ODST drops, stuff like that.
    4 - we expect all members to make time for their outfit. We understand that real-life stuff is important, but if possible, take some time to come online. Being inactive for a period of time will result in removal from the outfit.

Hope that answered your questions
  7. Nathaniak

Yes, thanks. I think I'll roll with you for a bit. Friend request sent.
  8. R3Dferrari

Make sure to add the captain's too. If i'm not online, they might be
  9. AssassinJak

You guys sound cool id like to go in ur squad my in game name on the server miller is SniperJak add me i also have skype and teamspeak with a working microphone to talk. Im on almost everyday and id like to get involved in planetside 2
  10. R3Dferrari

Just add HappyHedgehog, Augibaugi or Me. If you see this message the second i post it, HappyHedgehog is currently online
  11. AssassinJak

friend request sent to you. Also what time are you usually on ?
  12. Angry Hedgehog

On the weekends there are people on most of the time. On weekdays we are most active in the evening (5pm onwards) :)
  13. AssassinJak

Good news R3D i was talking to hedgehog on planetside 2 and he said we needed a TS server so i found an unused one. The ip is: 193.0.159.15:10124
  14. Angry Hedgehog

Not sure if im gonna be on today - so R3D can ya get a list of all who have mics or dnt have them :)
    Also, bump
  15. R3Dferrari

Ok Hedgehog, going on right now.
  16. Angry Hedgehog

Oh and check out Jak's TS server, make sure there aint no trolls living there :)
  17. R3Dferrari

I'm connected to teamspeak, can i have a privelage key please?

Oh and hedgehog, i'll configure the server to be in need of a password. So no-one can join and be a troll
  18. Angry Hedgehog

Its not a private server, is one of the many empty ones on TS, with our numbers growing as they are we shud be able to fill it in no time :)
  19. Angry Hedgehog

Oh and ya may want to update the post on our member numbrs :D
  20. R3Dferrari

I will when i'm next on. I bought spore yesterday and i'm pretty much addicted :D