VIDEO: WHEN WAR BROKE - ESAMIR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by psyshow, Jul 23, 2014.

1. psyshow

Hi guys, made a video from the random footage I have shot over the last few months. Hope you enjoy :)

LINK:
    • Up x 6
  2. DatVanuMan

Nice video, man! But worry not, we VS will always ensure victory and salvation:cool:
    Also, the music sounded pretty creepy and yet nice in a way, I liked it a lot:)
  3. Boildown

Only in videos like this do you realize that something as simple as a sunderer deploying actually has a really cool animation associated with it.
  4. Gicod

Great video. I'm going to show this to a few friends I've been trying to convince to play. Even if it does glorify the bad guys :)
  5. psyshow

I appreciate the feedback gents, thank you for taking the time to watch it. I died LOADS whilst shooting, oddly enough as much as I plea that I'm filming and am no threat, it's shoot first and maybe, just maybe ask questions later. To be fair, I was probably in the way a lot of my own team trying to get some action, im sure there were moments they would have quite happily pulled the trigger on me as well. Still, it is a beautiful game and as mentioned, some very nice animations as well.
  6. 99ytrewq911

Awesome

Better than ESO's trailer...XD
  7. psyshow

I love those videos so I feel just a little chuffed for someone to even considered it in line with them, thank you.

It was those that made me stop and actually look at the beauty and chaos unfolding around me. :)
  8. Iridar51

Nice video, though I don't understand why you chose to use random noise, usually people put music in their videos. Hell March would've been appropriate.
  9. psyshow

lol, I am not sure how to take that. I can assure you there is music behind the video (Kasabian - Switchblad Smile) so the comment is either as a result of you not liking the music chosen or youtube has done something very odd. I checked a minute ago and youtube hasn't removed the audio so I am curious now lol. Let me know if all you can hear is noise or you simply don't like the track on there (might be down to music laws in your country maybe??)
  10. Iridar51

I simply don't like the track ;)
  11. psyshow

lol, I appreciate your honesty and certainly appreciate you letting me know there is nothing wrong with the audio - thank you ;)
  12. Gicod

Your video worked Psyshow. One guy I showed it to is all excited to play now. I look forward to your future productions.
    • Up x 1
  13. ElastaPlast

Video quality and music choice are both excellent. Faction choice, questionable. ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. psyshow

Lol, all part of the TR propaganda war machine, you just need to bow and obey ;)

To be serious though, I did tried the yell command in chat to say don't shoot me, im filming. It was greeted with mockery, some thought that was one of the best damn excuses they had heard. They laughed wickedly as they pumped every bullet from their magazine into my virtual body. As I am there looking at the screen fade to yellow, I had learned one lesson - manners do not always get you every where - my mum was wrong. That my friends, is a hard cookie to swallow in the middle of a war field.
    Unless SOE comes up with some kind of media jacket to wear with infinite health and no weapons, then every shoot will end in a massacre. It is a tough job.
  15. psyshow

I wasn't sure how this one would be received but did capture some footage from the other continents (not enough for video yet!). As a potential tease, I've attached some screen grabs ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. psyshow

INBOUND >>> When War Broke - Indar. Coming this weekend :)