[Video] TR hipfire

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Matti, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Matti

Don't know how many of you guys that use hipfire a lot, I find this easier to do as VS and a bit harder as NC
    I am ofcourse talking about the default gun of each empire and with forward grip.
  2. Rusky

With most NC weapons I wouldn't bother using hipfire anywhere over 5m or so.

If you mean the default Merc, then yeah this holds very true. The Trac 5 is a beast up close.
  3. Badname0192

Get the LS and win win win! The ROF of the basic weapons + the LS, I just hip fire most engagements within 20 meters, headshot bonus.

With NC weapons, not so much, but you have to hit the headshots as NC or the ROF of both VS and TR are going to catch up and leave you with a need to redeploy.
  4. kukuman

as nc i hipfire with em6 ( and not em2 )
    as vs i hipfire with polaris
    as tr i hip with trac 5

all of them using laser/adv laser

nc hipfire is accurate ( next to no horizontal recoil )
    vs is only suitable for few weapons cause of the recoil of all weapons
    tr is kinda tricky and works for slower weapons ... and minigun but i like the trac
  5. Matti

As engineer, default weapon, I find it actually being the easiest as VS.
    Least recoil and spread, hardest with NC but really good when you get it right.
  6. kukuman

well, vs is more an unpredictable spray than a predictable h or v recoil ;=)
  7. Matti

Not sure I agree but I am putting out some tutorials about aim, recoil control and burst fire so I will check it out.