[Video] The Art of Ninja 2: Eridani is Love, Eridani is Life

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Mustarde, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Mustarde

• Up x 3
  2. Inex

They can combine it with TR White and NC Blue for the perfect July 4th sale. :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Rigsta

Circuit Board armour camo, Avalon hood helmet thingy, lumifiber, and shatter weapon camo for me.

Oh and the Loyalist decal.

I went a bit mad with my SMG infi XD
    • Up x 1
  4. Get2dachoppa

Me, Mustarde and Beaver all wearing purple spandex on the same server?

[IMG]
  5. Mustarde

Haha we could all squad up and torture some poor souls who just want to pull their tanks :)
  6. Rudmed

[IMG]

The end is nigh! REPENT ALL YE SINNERS!
    • Up x 2
  7. Zero M0nster

I love the eridani, I got about 800kills with the sirius and by then I was done. Impossible to use at range, and i miss more shots than I hit. I bought the eridani/cerebus Infiltrator bundle for 700SC (eridani by itself is 700SC). It is great! Ranged is very nice! I prefer adv. laser with my infiltrator but with my heavy I use ext. mags and it rocks as a cqc adser.

My opinion:

eridani > sirius > ns7-pdw > MKV
    • Up x 1
  8. EvilUnicorn

I swear every time I watch a video like this the enemies are paid to act blind... I kid, but still whenever I go on my sprees, it's usually running like a chicken desperately dodging bullets picking up kills along the way...
  9. Epicstrat

Reasons I'm looking foward to Waterson/ Matterson merge. I get to go hunting for this guy finally.
    • Up x 1
  10. yeHHH1g

Lol not even close:
    NS7 > Eridani > MKV > Sirius
    This is coming from someone that's auraxiumed all 4 of those puppies, sirius is way too inaccurate past 10m
  11. Epicstrat

Maybe... People can have different opinions about what weapons work for them? There is no right or wrong.

Besides, Full auto scout > all.
  12. Mustarde

Do you suppress your NS7? or comp/grip it?
  13. Jawarisin

loved how you phrased that, going to keep it on the side for future funny quotes :3
  14. ShortRovnd

Eridani? Surely you can't be Sirius!
  15. yeHHH1g

I comp/ext mags actually. I find the ads recoil more than manageable so no need for a grip, its pretty much just vertical recoil with very little side to side already.
    • Up x 2
  16. Alyz

Could you please upload the video again without music? Can't watch it here in Germany because the music might violate GEMA rights.. *sigh*
  17. HlllBllly

Mustarde, could you comment on how few enemies engaged you in combat in this video?

I feel as though this same video could be done with any weapon and does not highlight the strengths of the eridani.
  18. Mustarde

They die before they can react = strength of weapon.

Also, the slow mo bits starting at 1:08 are with players shooting at me, yet with headshots and ADAD I can still win. Also a strength of the weapon.

If you notice, many of my videos show enemies who are simply fodder. That is what happens when you play infiltrator properly. If you want a class that is going up 1v1 or 1v2 and winning based purely on aim and timing, go find sockxL's HA vids.
    • Up x 1