[Video] The AF-18 Stalker (Oh God, why?)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ArielFox, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilmonky

Tha dick-riding is gettin kinda creepy dude.

Anyways, I have been using the semi-auto for the TR for tha last week and have fallen in love with it, even using it to assist my outfit in straight up assaults and taking out a scrub NC max 1v1 (granted, he only had 1 AI gun and half helth, but still. Was like 20ft from him with minimal cover) From what I have figured out is that you have to remember that you are squishy as hell and can NOT go 1v1 with anyone (except scrub half-health half-gunned maxes ;)) and that you need to remember to let other people draw fire while you go for the body shot, 3-4 body shots will take someone out with the semi-auto and it is much easier to just let it ride up the body instead of trying to get a bead on the head since you will have to re-adjust for the 2nd kill shot no matter what.

Keep quiet, keep moving, and take out the random people moving around base while putting down AI mines and hacking/overloading things.
  2. Kairus

Your aim is horrid. It takes you forever to line up a shot on people STANDING STILL. It's not the gun. Of course it can't be you though. You have a K/D of 1.72 rofl, you can look me up, my K/D is 4.62, it's your aim not the gun.
  3. CobraBoss

If your aim is so awesome why not do my challenge ? i mean with a try out you have 30 mins to show how awesome you are ...not some week long cut-outs of your kills in 200 attempts ...

Just put some money where your lil dirty mouth is instead of bragging about meaningless stats you probably exploited that no one gives a flying poop about.....
  4. Kairus

My stats show I'm good bro, I don't need to prove anything to some terribad. Your insults are horrible, how old are you? rofl. What's your in-game name, let's see your stats.
  5. kgosser

This... this was quite good.

Long live online forum arguments!
  6. CobraBoss

Lol yea , thought so.
  7. PanzerGoddess

.....u realize it is quite easy to get a high k/d as an infiltrator...your post is irrelevant. As with any class...its a matter of not trying to be rambo. Not everyone is great aim....people need to relax before they throw people under the bus lol. Yes he did kill stationary targets while he was stationary himself, good idea?...no of course not. But the whole he has kd of ?? and I have ??...give yourself cookies if it makes you feel better. Perhaps you should post a video of yourself playing and then be judged lol. Or is it that you dont want to show your pro skills you have.....
  8. Kairus

So you're so bad you're too embarrassed to post your in-game name? Yeah, thought so.
  9. PanzerGoddess

and this right here is proof of stupidity lol....
    • Up x 1
  10. CobraBoss

How about my challenge your trying to avoid it now by wanting to see my stats but your brain doesnt get that yet , i have 3 pcs here i could have 100 k/d but it would not mean anything do you get it ?

Everyone knows that you just brag about something meaningless and now your stuck and try to throw it back at me because you cant do crap with that weapon and cant do it.

Your the one bragging , im not and im very proud of my kd TY.
  11. Kairus

Then post your name, what do you have to hide?
  12. PanzerGoddess

post a video...what do you have to hide.
  13. Kairus

I don't have anything to hide, my stats prove I'm amazing. What I have to lose is time. I have no interest in wasting that time showing some 13 year old that he's complete and utter trash. If he can't even show me his horrible stats, why should I go through the process of making a video of me obliterating scrubs?
  14. CobraBoss

i have 4 accounts some have 30 kd some have 2 i got flying that got .5 but thats all meaningless some were played with squads some with testing others with friends that does not mean ANYTHING you either put money where your mouth is and do a 30 min trial with the stalker showing how much better you are then OP so that then you can shut it and not insult anyone else bragging you have awesome skills because you have 4 kd and a pea brain...

Yet im sure you dont get it AGAIN , your a lost cause im done with you GL anyways but guess its not on your side poor guy.
  15. Evilmonky

Damn this thread escalated quickly.
    • Up x 1
  16. PanzerGoddess

....lol. Is everyone 13 years and younger who argue with you, or is that the only thing you come up with? I find that most people that brag about being amazing are far from it. K/D in planetside is not exactly what you use to say, hey I am awesome. I ran around just like you with a average 4k/d and then decided to stick to nothing but infiltrator cqc and it dropped to 3 which stays consistant. I tend to defend alot of bases with few forces which makes for some interesting fights as well travel around with my outfit of infiltrators taking outposts etc on our own without the "zerg" k/d that alot of ps2 players follow.

k/d is easy to get when your the ones going crazy on someone but when your on the receiving end k/d is backwords unless people are just giving you kills which happens all over.

And who knows you may be really good with good aim...but bragging on the forums about it....lol Its you that seems like a child. I played for team Rival for counterstrike back in the day....does that give me the right to say I am super badass....not really. Ten years ago the respect was no doubt there but that was about it.
  17. ArielFox

You may have a point but there is one problem: even were I to check your stats, how do I know they bear any relevance to this discussion? For all I know you sit at the warpgate waiting for squadmates to alert you to spawnroom farming opportunities. Which you may do with an MBT.

You can debate the quality of the evidence I provided, or even its relevance but you are countering it with nothing more than anecdotal evidence and that is nowhere near sufficient. I suppose I'm meant to take it on faith and bow down to the blinding revelation that you are, naturally, correct and good and great...

Not enough, nowhere near enough to convince me the Stalker is where it should be as yet.
  18. Morgals

A review almost a year old and still valid...even more so with SMG's
  19. MrMurdok

Except it isn't, since the rifles were buffed.
  20. NinjaTurtle

I think the Stalker is a great weapon. It fits it's role very well and is very effective when used in that role.

I auraxiumed the Stalker a few days back and very much enjoyed using it and I did so with stats compatible to what I achieved with the SMG options, head shots, accuracy etc. I have auraxiumed both NC SMG's too and am now working on the NS PDW so I have extensive experience with these weapons

People underestimate the scout rifle because they either try using it as if it were an SMG (which is possible) or they try to engage head on with other classes. You still need to use your cloak to effectively flank.

The only thing I would suggest the Stalker needs is a buff in magazine size from 24 to 30 or given access to extended mags which would bump it's mag size to 34
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.