[Video] T9 Carv

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Matti, May 8, 2014.

1. Matti

I finally got the Auraxium medal for the T9 Carv and I will probably
    switch it out for the TMG 50. Here is the video showing some of the
    kills.

• Up x 2
  2. Epic High Five

I love that I think you popped your shield like one time during that entire video, even when you were turning corners and in CQC with known enemies all over the place.
  3. Kociboss

Give him a break - These are one of his 1st steps outside the cockpit :D
  4. Epic High Five

I know, that's why it was so great. I plan on referencing this video one the HA shield nerf goes live to slap down all the doomsayers.

It's like, yes, having a super deadly high capacity killmans gun IS all you need most of the time, just watch this
  5. Kociboss

Good point, lol.
  6. Takoita

Weapon switch times are individual for every weapon, if I remember right. E.g. CARV and SAW draw times got the hammer but with most others it is not quite as painfully long.
  7. jiggu

It's my alltime favourite weapon now that they fixed whatever was messed up with it a few months back. Not it's just so damn reliable I never want to switch, but I want to count my kills towards other auraxium medals so sadly I do not use it as much as I would like to. I do wonder how you can play without a camo though, it is butt ugly.

Also how come you use reg kits over med kits?
  8. Matti

L
    Lol, My shield isn't upgraded that much so I will mostly just have the drawbacks of using it