[VIDEO] Stalking (The evil terminal ;-))

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DrBash00, Nov 21, 2014.

1. DrBash00

This is a Video wich is pretty slow, at least to the stuff i normal make. Please let me know if you like it or if you think its to slow.... etc.

Greetings MrBasher
    • Up x 3
  2. WarmasterRaptor

Awesome :p
    • Up x 1
  3. K4is0r

Whats the name of the piano song?
  4. DrBash00

Lacrimae is the Name but i dont know the Artist, it´s from a Magix music archive (8).
  5. Moonheart

This is the repeater you use...? That's so damn efficient with Stalker cloak, I'm jaleous ^^
  6. DrBash00

Yes this is the repeater, silenced ;-).

And for stalker cloak it is really really nice especaly with a supressor you are a real ghost.
  7. Moonheart

I'm playing the stalker cloak too. But on VS side.
    I'm just amazed by the efficiency of the Repeater for Stalkers... I was guessing it should be good, but seeing it from the TR perspective is just... wow...
  8. DrBash00

But wathever you do, please dont open a threat "nerf the repeater" i am so sick of all this "nerf this, nerf that.... x or y is unfair" threats.... -.-

SOE wants to bring out the equipable knifes, they will make stalking much more fun ;-)
    • Up x 1
  9. Moonheart

Nah, do not worry.
  10. Plastikfrosch

cant wait for the knifes. i want them so bad.
    • Up x 1
  11. DrBash00

Maby we get them as chrismas present =), hohoho...
  12. DrBash00

Have you already testet the new Knifes? With stalker??
    I didn´t had the time, i bought the "ice knife" but dont played enough to unlock another one... RL Op ;-)

But did you unlocked the "1 Hit knife" and does it work well as Stalker??
  13. FuryM4

It. Works. AWESOME!!! Unless your target is moving away. BUT ITS AWESOME!!

I do not utilize stalker very well sadly, play too aggressively. But it's fun still.
    • Up x 1
  14. DrBash00

Well, i also play stalker only a few times, because it is a whole different Game. And also because i normaly lead Squads, wich works better if you are not a Stalker.

But sometimes it is just a nice change to play stalker. =)

And thanks for your answer!