[VIDEO] SOAS-20: A Ninja's Best Friend

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sworaven, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Sworaven

A couple of nice runs I had with Soas-20. Been using a lot recently since SOE announced what the TR ESSR is going to be like. Call it warming up ;D.

I was debating whether or not to put some music under the footage. I decided against it since it's not really a 'montage' and I preferred the feel of clean, unedited footage.

• Up x 4
  2. Hiding in VR

As a noob, I found that very interesting. Always good to see how other players combine their class traits into an effective kill streak.

Loved the way you seemingly ran under the MAX's legs :)
  3. MrMurdok

Feels so good.
  4. Cromell

Funny thing is, despite everyone calling this gun to be underperforming, every time I bring it to battle I absolutely WRECK people...it's just such a good tool for certain situations.
  5. EvilUnicorn

Lol 4:03. If I was I was you I would be like "oh sh**!!" and panic fire, but you were like "nope, screw this I'm crawling under you, pardon me, scooching by now" Anyways, great video, couldn't come at a better time when I needed proof to shove into my cousin's face that ASR's aren't useless :D
  6. Hoki

Awesome stuff, but to be fair a grip + compensator PDW preforms really good at those ranges as well, with better hipfire.
  7. Executioner Smough

My SOAS is definitely my favorite gun, it's just a great marksman's weapon when coupled with a cloak.
    I think the hipfire cone got stealth buffed in a recent update, too... not sure though. It feels much better in CQC now.
  8. Sworaven

You should know, Mr. '+22.000 SOAS-20 kills'

Still think the SOAS-20 has a tad more reach. That, and I'm not really a fan of the NS-PDW. Still might try that build though.

It did. I think it was PU02.
  9. MrMurdok

I had my share of "Let's try to Auraxium this gun, or that gun, or use a crazy setup on this gun", I just needed a gun that works, and the SOAS is a perfect all-rounder.

Might switch up to the TRAP, I liked Higby's tweet about a 'Super SABR', it'll come down to optics and attachments on the new rifle.
  10. Biddion

You use the SOAS-20 just like I do, when the population density is just high enough to keep your targets spaced out. From the description, I think the new TR infiltrator rifle will perform like this in auto mode, but it will have an alt fire to behave like the semi auto scout rifle as well. Looking forward to it.