[Video] Sniping Day, My Playstyle Guide

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Danagaming, May 4, 2014.

1. Danagaming

Dana is having good day sniping and he is experimenting with new was how to entertain and in same time educate all the new and why not also old Auraxis soldiers.

2. Jawarisin

Not bad, I just feel like you're too static. A 12 killstreak is nice, but it's over 16 minutes. Which makes it terribly long. That's less than 50 kills per hour if you think about it :/
    • Up x 1
  3. Eaderout

I did a 20 over about an hour. At first I was like sweet a 20 kill streak....then I cried.
  4. Danagaming

Thank you for you feedback. I do agree its bit slow and long. May main goal was to share my though process while I am sniping which one of my friends suggested I do. I am currently experimenting which editing style is more likable, the straight talk o text :)

One time might be a year ago, I played with my LA and ended up gaining a 70+ Killstreak, then I watched how long is the recorded footage, well it was 2hours long. It was impressive that I was that long alive as LA but the killings happened so rarely that it was just no point keeping that footage :/
    NC Light assault in Miller Esamir continent, over year back, was a pretty empty space :)
  5. Eaderout

This was the other day I did this. maybe a week ago I jumped on for like 10 mins and in a 5-6 min window I got 11 people before I was countered.
    Over all I just dont like to die so I play to live.

Its killer that you lived for over 2 hours still tearing it up! Nice work
  6. Bulltahr

I like the style of the vid there Dana, there plenty of montage vids out there, this one's for the thinking man......... (or woman):)