[Video] Shot vs. Slugs Demo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Some1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Some1

Just a small demo video of the different kinds of ammo for the NC Sweeper for those of you interested in them. Nothing real special just some basic game play and me trying my dangdest.
    • Up x 1
  2. Some1

______
    |Buried|
  3. Drsexxytime

I started exclusively using the sweeper on my HA and ENG as well. On my HA I'll have two different load outs, one with shot, one with slugs. Shot for CQC situations and Slugs for up to Med range situations. I think I went to it because I found it more effective than any of the LMGs for NC HAs (Gauss and Anchor included). I used the Warden for the longest time as I like skill shooting better, but it lacked the punch I needed in a game dominated by fast firing weapons. The slugs at range have the punch I need, and the shot is more effective to me in CQC. Maybe it's just me though. Since I went this route my KDR has been climbing steadily.
  4. Monnor

You aim alot too low. Thats not a VS shotgun.And i never use slugs for close combat.