[Video] Road to Auraxium : MKV Suppressed

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by omfgweeee, Apr 29, 2015.

1. omfgweeee

I have noticed MANY peoples hatin on MKV. As any other person who want to unlock his Auraxium SMG i had to go thru MKV too. Here are some highlights on my road to Auraxium MKV Suppressed.

P.S. Part 2 coming soon i hope.
  2. Iridar51

MKV isn't terrible, it's just a bit worse than NS-7 PDW, which is more or less a solid gun, as far as SMGs go. MKV performs essentialy the same as NS-7 PDW, except it loses more damage at range, and without extended mags struggles at killing enemies at range within one magazine, especially HAs, even with very good accuracy.
  3. Psykmoe

I actually like using the MKV a lot, but yeah, as Iridar said - while the gun still has decent range compared to faction SMGs, it can feel very weak against HA if you're not close enough. Unless you land those headshots.

Of course the Armistice has the same mag size and worse damage loss, but he Armistice doesn't trick you into thinking it has more range than it does ;)

But I really do have a soft spot for both of the cassette players. It really feels like they make full use of the amazing hipfire range the SMG stats provide, even if they pay for it with lower burst up close.
  4. Iridar51

That's... an unusually good way of putting it.
  5. omfgweeee

My thoughs exactly XD
  6. Eyeklops

Never liked the either of the NS PDW's they always felt inferior to an Eridani or VX6-7. I totally did the end-zone dance when I finished those NS PDW's - "Good riddance". With the Eridani/VX6-7 it was "I'll miss you my sweet hipfire monster...<3 till we meet again." At least the Eridani also came in gold...yup, finished that one too.