[Video] Pulsar Gameplay (Miller)

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by freeze, Mar 21, 2013.

1. freeze

time for a new video... + some rambling

hope you guys enjoy it.

the weapon is awesome, give it another go :)
    • Up x 2
  2. BloodRedWizard3

Great Video :D and now I got to Sub !!!
  3. Aquilae

while i do agree that the pulsar is a perfectly competent gun (like most other default weapons), I really feel that the HV-45 outclasses it by a fairly wide margin.

in many ways, they are very similar guns. for most of the important stats there's only a small difference between them.

but after you get past those, the HV-45 has three advantages that I think puts it in a league of it's own over the pulsar:

1. It has an ADS movespeed of 75%, versus the normal 50%. it's unique among the VS assault rifles in this respect
    2. It has the best hipfire CoF, and on top of this it can get the advanced laser sight, again the only VS AR that can
    3. It has the lowest recoil (tied with CME), while at the same time having by far the highest rate of fire of all VS ARs (100 RPM more than both the runners up)

and at the low low price of 250 certs, I honestly feel it's the best VS AR of the bunch
  4. Sebyos

First of all nice video.

Secondly, I did the same thing and went Pulsar after the medal on the Hydra and I hated it. The last 200 kills to get the medal were a pain. The gun is too fast for the recoil and it's just rubbish to control especially passed 40 meters. There is also very little attachments to help it out.

I am now testing the Equinox and I gotta say it's pretty amazing. It's a bit slower, but it's more controllable. It has a compensator that makes a good difference, then SP and HV mitigate the dps loss a bit. You basically lose 100 dps, yet the amount of shots put in targets is higher.

Personally if I had to choose again. I would have got my Hydra medal, then I would use the Equinox with 2 loadouts for medium and long range with SP and HV then and only then I would get the Pulsar and for medium range while keeping the CME for a long range loadout.
  5. pnkdth

The default ARs are good weapons, all ARs are good weapons. It is just that so many got stuck on the ROF and hipfire.

Currently using the CME, which is very similiar too the Pulsar VS1, and the reason I prefer it is because of its advanced grip and slightly lower ROF(652). Makes it a highly accurate weapon. Same reason I like the Polaris(although for its CQC abilities). 652RPM seems to be my sweet spot when it comes to mid/long range.

Sad part is... You know there is some idiot TR/NC who is going to use this video to "prove" VS are OP.
  6. frncsHawaii

wish you C4ed that Mossy :(
  7. Atlien77

huh? am I blind? what mossie?
  8. asdfPanda

It's a great weapon, I just find myself in close-quarters situations most of the time in which I need the ROF of the H-V45. Outdoors I use either the H-V45 with foregrip and HRNV scope or the Pulsar with 2x and foregrip.