[VIDEO] OPTR - Biolab BANANZA! (Planetside 2 "Montage")

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ApolloMCProductions, Jun 2, 2014.

1. ApolloMCProductions

A humorous montage, if you can call it that, where I try my best to bring down Terran heretics at Mani Biolab! Hope you enjoy!

Want to join Sunshine Delivery Service? 0ptr.shivtr.com

• Up x 1
  2. Corporate Thug

You have to go for more exciting footage. Clips where you are in intense gunfights and barely survive would be ideal. You have to make us feel our hearts skip a beat. I did giggle a few times and do appreciate the effort but I prefer comedy in the form of player excellence versus player failure.
  3. ApolloMCProductions

I see what you mean; to be honest I've taken a break from PS2 and I'm just using old clips (hence the bad quality), so I'm just working with a few clips I have at the moment.

The real challenge was how GOOD could I make this footage seem through tinkering with video editting software (and compared to the original fottage, which was GOD AWFUL, I think I did an alright job :p ).

Anyways, thanks a bunch for the feedback, it really helps!
  4. yeHHH1g

Do you play on a potato?
    http://2.bp.************/-ttFYpZVcd44/UkhAJy0bqNI/AAAAAAABmb8/BeioOuoLcQo/s400/X5UvJyR.gif
  5. ApolloMCProductions

you mean to say that others do not??? :eek:
  6. yeHHH1g

The video quality is just so bad lol. You using vegas? I can give you my export settings if you want. I couldn't even watch after 20 seconds because my eyes hurt.
    Some examples of non-potato footage:

• Up x 1
  7. ApolloMCProductions

Yeah the quality is bad due to the clips themselves (they were 10 months old lol).
    Yes I am using vegas.
    I'd love to know your export settings.

Thanks for the feedback!
  8. yeHHH1g

Just follow that tutorial, got all my render settings from that video. Works like a dream
  9. ApolloMCProductions

thank for the info!