[VIDEO] NS R3 SWARM - New NS Rocket launcher

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by JustifiedJordan, Aug 15, 2015.

1. JustifiedJordan

Here a quick video with some footage with the new rocket launcher.

• Up x 2
  2. Pikachu

Another bullsh*t missile launcher that can't dumbfire. Dumbest weapon feature ever. I hope this weapon will have proper info about the firing modes later.
    • Up x 1
  3. WetPatch

As far as i can tell, it has 450 meter lock range, and the missiles will dodge terrain. Kinda pissed there is yet another AV weapon in the game.

Also it can be fired backwards if your quick enough and the missile. will track and hit.

Fast missiles for long range, slow for short. Simples.
    • Up x 1
  4. JustifiedJordan

I'm hoping that the ability to flick the missile up will stay into live.

This will be great for avoiding building and trees :)
  5. WarmasterRaptor

LOL, this looks sooo much like the striker 1.0 is coming back! REJOICE :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  6. Villanuk

But the striker got nerfed for being OP, so how can this be allowed when the striker was not?
  7. WarmasterRaptor

Easy, you give it to everybody... so everybody can use it now, it's not "unbalanced"...
  8. Erendil

The Striker got nerfed fixed because it was shooting through terrain, and the lock mechanic got changed because the TR themselves didn't like it since it was too similar to the Annihilator.
    • Up x 1
  9. Villanuk

I dont agree with that statement. OP and unbalanced are two completely different things, unrelated.

If we gave everyone the old PPA would that be balanced NO, the thing was a pure farm machine, it was OP.

As for balanced, well give everyone the striker now its its current state, NS then develop a VS and NC version for everyone and lets see what gets used the most, certainly not the striker.

Its a disgrace and slap in the face for the TR, a pure insult.
  10. Villanuk

Agreed, so thats a BUG but we certainly did not as for it to chance from the state it was, just fix the bugs. All it is now is a flare gun !!
    • Up x 2
  11. WarmasterRaptor

Sorry, I should have made it clear that I was being ironic in my post, because I just completely agree with you :)
    • Up x 1
  12. Villanuk

LOL, i get it now i read it again.. Early mornings need more coffee ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. WarmasterRaptor

But drink my friend ! Drink this warm and comforting beverage!! :D
    • Up x 1
  14. TerminalT6

What's the point of the variable velocity? I really don't understand this thing.
  15. WarmasterRaptor

I guess it's to help against aircrafts or long-range duty, less damage.
    And you'd use the slow speed for closer targets, which'll pack a bigger punch.