[Video] NS-15M1 - Range

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Matti, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Matti

Hi all!

I have started using this NS LMG for my TR lately and I really like it.
    I went with soft point ammo this time for versatility 'cause I didn't expect
    to use it at range as much as this video shows but it still works really well.

Please share your experience with this weapon and what you think about it

• Up x 1
  2. NCstandsforNukaCola

SPA works well
    I use it with laser and 1x and it works as amazing headshot machine and has reliable hipfire
    • Up x 1
  3. Razzyman

The Redeploy police have been notified. I've also put a request into Mustarde to make a video so that redeploy gets nerfed. :p

On topic, I really like SPA whenever it can be used. The velocity loss isn't noticeable and the extra damage drop off at the end isn't something I worry about much, as if I'm going to be concerned with longer ranged engagements I'll switch weapons out to a something more long ranged oriented (i.e. Reaper DMR or Gauss Saw).

Thanks for the video Matti.
  4. miraculousmouse

Just auraxed the M1, working on the M2 for dat dere betelguese. Probably the most controllable LMG in the game.
  5. Zoobe

Nice video, playing fully to the 15s strengths, engage enemy outside of their optimum range and out aim them. Gun is fantastic in this regards, just do not expect to win 1v1s inside 20m vs ES LMGs with all things equal, ROF of ES default guns, or NC damage will win.

Soft point, Lazer and iron sights for me. Lazer tightens that COF which is I think the lowest starting for any LMG and makes hipfiring when needed possible. Gun has such manageable recoil forward grip does not feel necessary unless using HVA which is no real benefit imho as you compromise that ability to out aim by introducing more recoil.
    • Up x 1
  6. ATRA_Wampa-One

I auaxed the Orion, SVA-88, Flare, Polaris, and M1 for my Betelgeuse and outside of the Flare (which is my favorite gun in the game for no good reason) the M1 and Polaris were my favorites out of the bunch since they were both super controllable at range and you didn't need a compensator which further reduces hipfire COF when you have to switch to close range.
  7. Asageh

Loadout plox, is that the Resist/ASC combo?
  8. NCstandsforNukaCola

He is using Adrenaline shield at least
    See the gauge when he kills someone
    Not sure about suit slot