[Video] My first montage, I hope y'all like it. (Infil/LA)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Hoffburger, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hoffburger

Just a quick montage I threw together from last week's clips I took. Hopefully y'all like it. If so, I'll probably do more in the future.

Watch in full screen 1080p for best viewing.

2. ChironV

LoL you put 2 C4 on your ATV and rammed it into that tank killing it with a click. Well done.
  3. Dovahkiin

Were you playing with utter noobs?

Oh yeah, I forgot PS2 is F2P...
  4. Ripshaft

Good stuff, well put together, makes me want to buy the nyx now instead of waiting for a sale sigh. Loved that gun since I first tried it, but so much other stuff to invest in =/
  5. Hoffburger

Criticism is always welcome, but I would prefer it to be a little more structured and though out so that I can make a better video next time.

Thanks for the comments so far, again, criticism is always welcome.
  6. Paqu

Nice footage and thank god you didn't put dubstep on it. :)

I have heard about the C4 on flash tactic, but never actually seen anyone do it and haven't tryed it myself either. Now I have to try it especially since I just got the turbo on it.

And you have the ball antenna! When I saw it on sale couple weeks ago I thought nobody will not buy it even at half the prize, but you are the second person I have seen who obviously has bought it.
  7. Iridar51

Very nice video, I was surprised to see effective hip fire with sniper rifle, I thought that to be impossible. Or was it scout rifle?
    Anyhow, video is good, but a bit too long.
  8. Jonesofmaui

Very nice. Loved the C4 on the ATV.
  9. Dovahkiin

Sorry if it came off a little rude. I was just surprised at how many people didn't shoot at you. Then I realized you were using giraffe camo and understood.
  10. Joe_da_cro

yeah when the majority of the montage is of you VS in giraffe camo killing NC doesnt really take much skillz when people dont shoot back. Not bad TR kills tho
  11. Blitzer

Needs to have them weapon sounds included.

You can afford to cut about 10 minutes from the duration, make multiple videos if you feel you have overload of great footage. Shorter vids are generally better because a) people are more likely to actually watch it with attention (the law of TL;DR, or should I say TL;DW, is universal) and b) it's easier for you as the editor keep higher quality of work when the project isn't of colossal size (I have done some amateur/hobby level video editing/effects myself, and in my experience second of footage can be a long time when you want to do a decent job).

If you want to impress people, focus on visuals to audio sync-work. It just takes overall quality to whole different level.

There you go, a few points you might want to consider if making future vids with some effort put in. ;)