[Video] Miller VS Woodman(overview + Resource sys. & Directive FEEDBACK)

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Yamiks, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Yamiks

2. Inex

About the cheapness of the Sundy and how that makes the Flash not as attractive as a 'yoloswag' transport: I think that's the point. SOE wants more Sunderers out there so that fights aren't being lynchpinned by a single high BR/outfit Sundy. Embrace it, use the Sundy for simple base hopping... just be sure to deploy it instead of doing a sweet backflip off of what looked like flat ground.
    • Up x 1
  3. Yamiks

but then why still couldnt flash cost like 60 nanites instead of 120 ... the same thing goes to tanks and harasser ... just lower prices and it will be ok!
  4. JOups

No. Simply because the resource rate is that fast.

I played at the server smash and had no problemlos with resources at all. And i spammed **** like hell.

If you lower the cost of tanks, they will get spammed even more, since there is no timer at all.

Im ok with lower cost s of a flash and a harrasser. And higher the rate for sundis, but dont touch the tanks.

If you lose a tank withhin 2 minutes, you deserve to get punished
    • Up x 1
  5. DatVanuMan

Did anyone "win" the fight? I play on Emerald, but I'm just curious about our European brothers and how they are doing.
  6. Kunavi

No no no, Harasser is as deadly as an MBT if played right! Leave it like that. In fact... I think C4 ETC are still low, MAX too probably. Well, as deadly as an MBT when you're NC or VS, cuz TR have to rely on the Halberd to achieve this.

ServerSmash? I've no idea who'll participate or how to apply but it could be fun. Other than that at this point I'm only interested in the merge. Get your squabble over so we can get this thing done and enjoy a larger scale PS2 already. Lag? I don't care, it's so bad as it is, more often than not, that I probably won't notice a difference. I'm already getting slaughtered by 380MS players from Brazil 10 out of 10 encounters despite their far inferior accuracy ETC(They told me about their Lag so yeah I'm not assuming). Who cares. At this point, just throw in more people and more stuff to keep us occupied cuz it feels that either way PS2 is beyond salvage and will just completely implode at one point. It's been tearing apart at the seams for at least 2 months now.
  7. Yamiks

ye i experianced pretty much the same!
    and ye tanks should stay the same .. ESFs should go down a bit i think & harrys & flashes
  8. Plunutsud pls

Yeah I heard Miller won 58 to 41.
  9. FieldMarshall

New server should be called Woodmill.

Anyway. I just finished watched the video rockNoob posted of Miller's POV, and Woodman's intro made me lol a little.
    Mill was all serious about fireteams, tactics and stuff while Wood had the funny yet slightly awkward movie voice speech with the techno music in the back.
    Maybe thats why Mill won? =]
    • Up x 1
  10. DatVanuMan

DANG. Well, say hello to master Miller server, brothers. Was that the real SS?
  11. Plunutsud pls

Merger Smash weekend is apparently 2-3 August.
  12. DatVanuMan

SNAP. The results are too early, Woodman could still win. Was this a test battle or something?
  13. Plunutsud pls

I think it was just a standard prescheduled Server Smash.
  14. DatVanuMan

So, this affects nothing?
  15. Plunutsud pls

I guess not, since the Merger Smashes are due anyway.
  16. AshHill07

I think Woodman need to get in a bit more practice for the Merger Smash, it would be a bit disappointing if we win that so decisively too. :D
  17. Yamiks

well we will bring or best dont u worry!
  18. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Well, that'd be a distinct advantage given on Miller it's been decided at random. :D
    Honestly, I think the smashes are rather pointless with the lag.
    Yay, everyone has 150+ Ping and occasional crashes.
    Don't they have an old working euro-server still lying around? :p