[Video] Messing around on Vanu

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Corezer, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Corezer

Couple weeks ago...

• Up x 3
  2. cruczi

Meow? Meow!
  3. Iridar51

I see you upgraded your PC, good for you.

That attitude though. "Gets free kills with a tank. Rages about misses".
  4. cruczi

Hey! A tank costs resources! :p
  5. Corezer

I totally rage over small stuff that I can change through said rage. It's more at my incompetence than the condition of the game. And no I haven't upgraded this was just a good day, 90 second hitches are common and I can't bail into combat from esf nor use drop pods.
  6. Iridar51

[IMG]

Well I remember seeing your old videos, where you had GD-7F with forward grip, and the aspect ratio was all messed up so I assumed you played on notebook. Or was it not you?
  7. Corezer

I think that was me I just redownloaded the game since then so now I'm using a different rez since I can't remember my old one... Think I had 16x9 before...
  8. SeanFree

That cat XD
  9. CJ2DaRescue2

This video further proves my ineptness and how good others are. Props
  10. Corezer

People who say they are good usually aren't as good as they think. People who say they are bad usually aren't as bad as they think.

Chin up, inches make the champion. You could have a .5 kd and actually be a lot closer than people doing better than you.
  11. cruczi

And people who say they're average usually aren't as average as they think :eek:
  12. Corezer

well I don't even know what average is, there is such a huge sample size of players that it can be really hard to tell.

Does the average player factor in AOD? If so I'm like MLG pro status, but I am definitely not average among super elite DA/AC/FCRW...