[Video] MDK spanish Outfit Video

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kretaro, Jan 5, 2013.

1. kretaro

I just wanted to share with you the video that MDK make it to recluitment for Spanish members. Opinions?
  2. Maese

Nice quality, but IMHO the music its a pain.
  3. Revorn

Quality looks nice, but 8 mins for reqruiting? Maybe you can shorten it a bit, to point out the Main meseages. And the Music, uhmm ähhh.... a question of Taste i guess.
  4. D0n

Arriba.

And tengo gato los pantalones.
  5. kretaro

Yes this is the extended Version. We will put in a little a new one who will be for recluitment specially more shorter. I need to be agree with you that the music isnt good enough but was maked but a friend of the recorder who make music by hiself. He dont play planetside so i think is the reason.
  6. UberBonisseur

Vamos a la playa señor Zorro
  7. Rolfski

Some nice footage, too long for recruitment though.
    How did you manage to get rid of the weapon interface?
  8. Revorn

I didnt wanted to judge the Music, because i belife Music is moslty a Question of Taste or Mathematics. But maybe its a good idea, to let play this Friend a few rounds, so he maybe gets more impressions about the Ingame-Feeling and Game-Pace.
    • Up x 1
  9. kretaro

The recorded also say that he dont wanted to expose to a copyright problem with his youtube account. The video was reuploaded here its is again

10. kretaro

They pick a Flash. If you pick a Flash and you desactivated the HUD. Also in infrantry if you go with a Mine and you descativated the HUD when running you dont see anything. :)
  11. Uben Qui

Which Server you guys on?
  12. Rolfski

That doesn't work anymore.
  13. kretaro

We play on Miller. We are part of the Vanu alliance Called TVA. www.zureyon.co.uk