[Video] Light Assault killstreaks & tips by Moukass

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Iridar51

I'm not sure why he doesn't post the stuff here himself, but god that's a useful video. Covers just about everything LAs do.

2. Badmagic362

I've noticed that he runs grenade bandolier in all his videos, why? Why not use Nano Weave? Anyone else regularly use Grenade Bandolier
  3. Iridar51

You'll have to ask that Moukass himself. Just leave a comment on youtube under his video or PM him here on the forums, and I'm sure he'll answer eventually.

As for the bandoleer itself, it's a viable suit slot for LA, especially if you're already great at:
    positioning - so you don't get shoot at often
    and winning firefights - so you don't need nanoweave to survive,
    which is another way of saying "if you're as good as Moukass".
    Explosive stuff sits good on LA, since he can find a tight group of enemies and bombard the **** out of them. One grenade rarely kills, but often wounds, throw several at once and you're that much likely to get many kills.
  4. Oleker2

I run ammo belt only... every time all time...
  5. asdfPanda

Personally, I use Advanced Shield Capacitor, but I can see the merits of Grenade Bandoleer. Firstly, multiple flashbangs are nice for ensuring that your enemy is blinded. Secondly, more frag grenades are always nice, as they increase your killing potential. However, the bandoleer will be resource hungry with heavy usage.

I would use it, but I don't have premium membership. Also, I run engineer explosives as well, planting claymores on points and placing tank mines on roads before incoming zergs, so I don't have the necessary resources to use the grenade bandoleer.