[Video] Light Assault Irony

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Iridar51

A montage I made, featuring an average day in my LA life. There are no long killstreaks or superb skills, but there are self-irony humor and music I like.
    Remember to watch in Full HD!

Main link
    Backup link
    Source download (550 MB)
  2. Kayth

Nice dood!
  3. Pingonaut

Nice, but a YouTube video may have been better, any reason you didn't upload it there?
  4. Iridar51

Yep, I don't know how to bypass youtube's copyright issues. It keeps flagging songs as copyrighted content, says video won't be viewable in certain countries, yadda yadda. I couldn't care less for this bureaucratic law crap. Dailymotion - which I used for the first time - seems to be a better thing, except for embedded videos from there don't work on these forums for some reason.
  5. Pat22

Secrets, I've said too much already.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
  6. Hellcat

What weapon is that? Seems like there's very little recoil, especially when you were sniping above the landing pad.
  7. Iridar51

My loadout is in the description of the video, but that is T5 AMC, which has very little recoil indeed, especially if you specifically train to suppress it - like I did. Moving targets are a bit tricky, but on the landing pad most of those were stationary engineers, so it was easy shooting there.
  8. Pat22

Finally got home and could actually watch the video. Nice work, and yes, you could have gone a lot farther with that jump pad ^_^
  9. Sandpants

You just delayed the Hypothetical LA buffs by another 14 months. Hopefully by then the game will be barren of good LAs. :D

Good clips though.
  10. VXMorte

Nicely put together video, maybe one day I will stomach the role of LA...but not today.
  11. Iridar51

You're calling me good LA? :oops: But there wasn't anything spectacular in that video. Except for exploding Harasser :rolleyes:
  12. Snipe-yo-face-yall

What exact loadout are you using? I have a T5 and want to kit it out like that-
  13. Iridar51

My exact loadout is the video's description:

T5 AMC + HVA + Advanced Forward Grip + X2 Reflex
    TX1 Repeater + Laser Sight
    Nanoweave Armor 5
    Jump Jets 6
    Med Kits 3
  14. Laxlu

Get yourself adv. shield capacitor instead of nanoweave and purchase inquisitor\emperor. Repeater unreliable, especially on LA. Remove HVA from AMC (for more accuracy) and add 3.4 scope.
    What will improve your performance more than 100%.
  15. Iridar51

Excuse me, but I don't remember asking for your advices, especially this bad ones.
  16. Laxlu

Whoa, not a friendly person are you? Ok then, not bothering you with my terrible advices.
  17. SupaFlea

damn dude wish I could control the AMC's recoil like that, even with compensatory in my hands it kicks like hell, I use my NS-11C at those ranges mostly. easier to control for me. good vid though mate. just curious what did you use to record it and what was the file size?
  18. Iridar51

Tee hee, glad you asked. Per Wrel's advice, I use Dxtory with Lagarith losless codec. An hour of video takes up a 100 GB of HDD space with 250 mbps video stream. Horrid overkill, but I've tried other things like FRAPS and ShadowPlay, and they seem to affect performance too much.

As for recoil control - well, that's the kind of thing "if you want it good - work on it". Sometimes, when I have nothing to do, I just go to VR training and listen to good music for a 30-40 minutes, while shooting with my favorite guns, learning the best ways to control the recoil. Too bad there are no moving targets there.
  19. cruczi

Medkits are addictive.
  20. Corezer

My character has a severe lead allergy, and needs those epi pens!