[Video] Landmine Carousel (What to do when spawncamped)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Ballto21

This is just something that happened while i was grinding commie kills. When i realized that i couldnt commie effectively, i decided to do what any sane infiltrator would do and rode the merry-go-round of suicide mining.

Remember kids, even when youre being spawncamped, you can still have fun.
    • Up x 5
  2. Eternaloptimist

Lol - loved it, especially how they must have been thinking that just becasue you did the same thing three or four times there was no way you'd do it again (or again, or again)

But Commissioner? oh Balto!
  3. Alan Kalane

Y U NOT TR???
  4. Ballto21

im doing it for the pink beamer i swear
  5. Horrida Messor

***** Pizza Delivery is awesome - I allways do it when I can. I also use EMP nades after tossing the minesto make sure that people won't survive due to heal aura/OShield/normal shield.
  6. FateJH

I'm not certain this "fun" is productive.
  7. Liewec123

i love doing this too :) for most bases it wont work, you get gunned down the moment you exit the shield, but for bases like the one you're at where the enemies are forced to camp around a corner its perfect :D
    also were you using nano armour cloak? if not then grab that too! it helps stay alive long enough to deliver the pizzas!
  8. Obscura

lmao your sig, I think that guy may be PS2's most powerful lag wizard.
  9. Liewec123

he's just using the "Geddan" jetpack! its OP! :p
  10. Obscura

lol vanu has simply ascended themselves and are now formless plasma shooting blobs that float through the air :D , though they still maintain their feared 0.75 ADS when in blob form
    • Up x 1
  11. Ballto21

more productive than sitting in spawn with a ghost plinking at window lickers
    • Up x 1
  12. SamReye

My favorite thing to do when bases get congested :D