[VIDEO] Kill montage, Infiltrator, Stalker CQC play.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ironeddie, Jun 8, 2014.

1. ironeddie

Just wanted to share my first Kill montage video. Also the first time I've recorded any of my play time as a TR soldier. Enjoy!
    • Up x 4
  2. Doranthis

I liked it. Wish I was given mindless / blind people to murder like that.
  3. MarkAntony

they exist on your server too. but people have been using that "that is impossible to do on MY server" type arguing forever. no matter how often it has been disproved.
  4. ironeddie

to be honest finding people like that usually just takes patience. Not that I'm an expert but in my experience it's just about being patient and taking the time to stack the odds in your favour. Many are not blind or mindless just distracted with whatever it is they are doing. Many just don't expect the infiltrator to be there. Also there is a whole other video I could create of players spotting me as if I wasn't cloaked and just killing me.
  5. SierraAR

Most people don't realise that sound is very important in this game.. I have a headset, music turned off, sound turned up, for the sole purpose of listening for footsteps, vehicles sounds, gunfire, cloaking sounds, etc. If I hear any sign of an infiltrator - Cloaking sounds, silenced weaponry, etc, hunting him down becomes my goal.

I've been called a hacker for finding those sneaky stalker infiltrators that forgot they make noise xD
    • Up x 2
  6. Villanuk

Nice work fella.
    • Up x 1
  7. gualty

Happy to see someone having fun with Stalker cloak.

It reminds me the works of devs about this nonsense were not completely wasted.
    (I personally think the time and efforts made to realize stalker cloak would be better used to introduce air conditioning in main bases..you know..to be fresh during summers)
  8. Canno

Stalker cloak is a wonderful tool sometimes.. really fun. Lets you see how the battle is played from the other side and help your team attack accordingly.

I noticed you doing one of my fav stalker cloak activities, finding where the enemy likes to retreat to repair and stopping that from happening ;)

Only suggestion I'd really throw at your game play is avoid typical hiding spots as much as possible. IE: Get out of the corners and move down the wall a little, maybe one panel.

Nice work :)
    • Up x 1
  9. ironeddie

Yes I get a kick from killing guys trying to repair tanks, all the better if it's the driver.

Yeah I'll try your suggestion. One smart guy just hoseing the corners down would get me. Though to be honest I spend far more time out in the open anyway.
    • Up x 1
  10. JP_Russell

I don't know if you realized, but you were incredibly lucky to not be killed at ~3:40. If he had been a seasoned player paying even the slightest amount of attention (and provided his "graphics quality" setting was at least at medium), he would have caught sight of you and plastered you because you unnecessarily moved and broke from deep cloak while he was looking in your direction. Just thought I should point that part of the video out, I don't know how much you know about deep cloak or whether you were aware of how much danger you put yourself in there.
  11. ironeddie

it was a calculated risk. I was right In the doorway and worried that he would run straight into me and notice me that way. So I stepped to the right to keep myself out of the way so he had a clear door to run through. One of those times when a bit of luck helps I guess.
  12. Canno

That kind of stuff is going to happen though. When you're deep in enemy territory and have to move there's always a good chance someone is looking in your direction at that time. You may pick the 'perfect' time to move and there's someone rounding a corner :)

And sometimes there's just a big juicy target you can't pass up. ;)