[VIDEO] If you're not aiming for the head, you're doing it wrong.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Visigodo, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Odin

I am nc and face this guy some times, hes good.
    Nice run man, why are people so sad, is it really that hard to just say nice goin and be nice. Jesus I wish I had that headshot on the run skill.
  2. Klondor

Why am i not surprised that it's a VS with the easiest headshot weapons?

Great gameplay though. I try for consistent headshots, but i clench and overcompensate.
  3. Botji

Nice shooting, really fine gun control there... BUT!
    Now be a man and pick up the Lasher!

Its fun
  4. Neuromancer

LOL. Those people were so bad, it's hilarious. Like the reaver that parked in front of the door, yet the pilot didn't actually get out or bail.

Even someone as bad as me could record a streak like that, as long as I keep the camera rolling long enough.

Let's face it. You're a good fps player, and have a lot of practice going back to all the hours you spent in PS1, but you go out of your way to farm newbies.That's fine and all, but I'm not sure what your point is. AC isn't respected anymore. It doesn't move the map. It just goes to where the fight isn't, and farm newbies to stat pad. I haven't seen anyone in Ahriman, in a real battle, since you came to PS2; only farming half-afk randoms.

You farm new players. Got it. You like aiming for the head. So does almost everyone; got it. You record tons of footage while you play in order to put clips of it online later. Cool, I enjoyed your PS1 videos, keep it up; got it. But what was your point? Do you think most players don't aim for the head, especially with the nanonweave nerf? Did this explain something, or make a point? Don't got it.

I pretty much suck, join mostly randoms on my characters, hover right above 1k/d as an essentially infantry only player, don't farm, and even though I'm terrible I still pull off streaks like that at times. I just don't think anybody cares, or feels the need for me to explain that headshots at short range are a good idea. We all know that. You may point and click faster than I do, but that's all I took away from this video. There wasn't even any mortal kombat music, or use of a lasher :(
  5. Fortress

lol
    • Up x 3
  6. Neuromancer

I agree.

DA actually shows up at fights.

People notice when they're there. When was the last time anyone said "oh crap, AC is here"? Probably never.
  7. Sock

AC has some of the best individual players in the game. I'm glad they're on the same empire as us.
    • Up x 3
  8. ZeroErrorz

is there are any lmg that can at least match up the orion acuracy and rof in the nc arsenal, im considering the anchor for now..
  9. PastalavistaBB

Which outfit is AC?
  10. Myrgatroid

I've got a Roccat Kone+, mionix Naos 8200, Corsair M65 and had a logitech g9x, and an mx518 from CS/CSS/DoDs - I recently put the others away and went back to the mx518 ... let's just say I wish I had done it long ago, it's prooooobably the greatest mouse ever made.
  11. 5ou1

Good vid, bro
  12. Dis

I bet you're a strong believer in the infinite monkey theorem.
  13. Erendil

Ahriman Corps. Old Air Cav outfit from Emerald in PS1 IIRC. VERY competent. I'd put their players in the same league as FC or DA (to put them in perspective with outfits you might recognize).

None can match its RoF, but the Anchor and GD-22s match its hipfire accuracy and all NC LMGs absolutely trounce the Orion for accuracy during ADS.

Curious, why do you like the MX518 over the Kone+? I have the Kone+ and I love it (it helps that I've paired it w/ their Isku keyboard). Ive never tried the MX518 tho.
  14. Incentive Legend

nice vid man. wish i could do it more "right" but i have really crap computer and i play nc HA. Feels like im lagging all the time but nope its just by 57 dollar graphics card doing what it can at 15 to 45 fps or less, all settings on very low.
  15. Unclematos7

>Uses the Orion "my first LMG" VA55.
    >Skill.
  16. Liberty

I've seen some groups of AC running around recently during alerts, I don't know how many people they normally field but to echo what Sock said, they have some of the best infantry players in the game. If you are ever bored, check out Visigodo's or MAXiMUMSmuRF's stats, they are pretty insane. I've also seen some solid gameplay from players like d1s and Apophus. (I'm sure they are more, just names that stand out in memory)
  17. Posse

Do the same thing if using the Orion is that easy then.
  18. Hypersot

nice video and really impressive shooting but there's one thing I've noticed that I don't think has been mentioned in this thread

you'll notice on some occasions in the video that vis enemies' acting like surprised when vis approaches them, also I see no laginess or even the slightest thing in the screen go wrong, everything goes really smooth. This leads me to believe that vis's equipment is far superior to the one's that he's fighting against

..and that's exactly where I think the problem with PS2 lies. Of course it's important to be a good player but really the best performing rig+connection wins most of the times.

just my opinion
    • Up x 1
  19. Unclematos7

I'm sure I could if I tried hard enough, no way anyone other than me and my victims would see it though, since I can't make videos.
  20. Pie Chasm

Ironically FPS is the most important thing in an FPS nowadays...