[Video] I can Levitate - LA Aerial Kills Compilation

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Iridar51

Originally this was intended to be a full 5 minute video, but I only accumulated half the needed footage before I stopped recording my PS2 play due to convenience reasons.

I decided to make a video out of what I had rather then let it rot for eternity and regret it later.

Watch in full HD!

It's true that our weapons are very inaccurate while flying, but sometimes it's worth the risk to try and shoot, just for the sheer fun and cool of it. You don't live only once in planetside, after all.
    • Up x 4
  2. furuipan

Fake. This guy is using a jet pack to "levitate" dont be fooled.
  3. Kayth

Awesome. Knife kill was especially awesome. Wish this sort of thing was a bit more viable.
  4. Skiptrace

That cloaked infil's turn to is inevitable doom was hilarious. and that last knife kill was just the icing on the cake!
  5. Iridar51

Thanks for kind feedback, guys.

Knifing with LA is easy, though. Probably the easiest class for that purpose. I mean, if you ever played with a shotgun, you already have mastered the "art" of getting within slapping distance of the enemy, and then it's just a button press to OHK before reaction is possible.

It's a bit tricky to do with a wielded knife due to hit detection issues, though.