[Video] Hossin confirms first successful space launch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zombekas, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Zombekas

higby pls
    • Up x 11
  2. Nerovox

That is rather humorous..
  3. Razzyman

Looks like you hit 70 clicks up, I only made it to 40 when I did it. Same way, hit a tree and bounced back up. It also moved me around a bit and when I got within like 20 clicks of the ground I just suddenly landed.
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

I always liked how the counter knows it can't display five digits. It's almost like SOE planned for this from the start.
    • Up x 2
  5. Iridar51

It's not the first space launch.

• Up x 1
  6. MrJengles

I like the alarm that sounds. It exudes "danger, danger", very fitting.

Was that added, or part of the game?
  7. Kevin49704

I think the real question is if two people were to do at the same time can you have the first planetside 2 space battle?
  8. Regpuppy

I like the fact that NC music sounds like old NES 8-bit game music. (a bit after 6:30)
  9. Iridar51

10. Regpuppy

hmm... maybe not quite 8 bit then. Might be more into the 16-bit music. Just because of tempo and range.

mah childhood

• Up x 1
  11. OldCuban

I love how the range meter says " screw this " after it hits 10km.

I'm kind of glad I'm not the only victim of the drop pod made of flubber!
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

My droppod once wen through the ground so the counter started going negative.
    • Up x 1
  13. Canaris

yeah it funny, I did that last night but instead of going up and down once, I just kept bouncing down and up into orbit again and again and again like some horrible perpetual motion machine..... "CURSE YOU PHYSICS!!":eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. Zombekas

By the way, I had render distance on 4000 meters, but the ground disappeared while I was at 1500. Strange!
    • Up x 1
  15. Sulsa

The quick faces made me lol.
    Good one!
  16. Zombekas

More likely just as a precaution to prevent integer overflows and whatnot :)

Audio is unedited, and yeah it's strange to hear the drop-pod audio track played fully without it being cut off. At the end it even has a space-like sound... Maybe this was planned from the start? :eek:
  17. EGuardian1

MisterTwister22 once bounced across Indar - five or six times before finally landing near us. It's actually fairly common for this bouncing to happen on Hossin what with all the freaking trees.
  18. ronjahn

LoL. I loved when you just shot off that one round and game was just like "NOPE back in the pod!"
  19. Sagabyte

Did you go super saiyan at the end or something?
    • Up x 1
  20. RIctavius

One of my most favourite movies ever because I was the only space nerd in Seychelles.