[Video] HC1 Cougar first impression

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Matti, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Matti

Hi all!

My first Cougar video!

I have started using this weapon for both engineer and Light assault but and
    I'm still trying to decide what I think about it. In this first video I only have the Forward grip
    but after this was recorded I have started using the High velocity ammo and compensator as well.

More is comming and any suggestions and feedback is welcome

2. Iridar51

I thought you were better than using lolpods against infantry, Matti. I grant you a 100 dark side points for doing that.

Edit: less condescending version:
    In my experience, longer range engagements aren't so ineffective, they just require yourself in good position, and the enemy in bad position relative to you, so you either kill him before he reacts, or you will kill him no matter whether he reacts at all or not.

I've had my fun with suppressed T5 AMC in biolabs, as well is in some of more open bases. Would write more, but my food's getting cold.
  3. DeadliestMoon

4. Copasetic

I don't really like it. Several people have said it's pretty accurate but I still find it to be really squirrely at range, even with the foregrip. But I guess it's the best you can expect from a carbine.
  5. Planeswalker

I didnt like it at first, but thats because I was used to Trac 5 and with that gun u can usually hold the trigger down and the CoF is still very tight. On this gun, however, the CoF bloom increases really quickly. Thats what I have found. Now I always go like tap-firing it.. like Tap-tap-tap-tap in quick succession and it drops enemies quite quick. But still you need to keep some distance to the enemy, the RoF is one of the weakest, if not the weakest within carbines
  6. Kayth

I kinda like it. I feel like it is actually easier to drop targets at longer ranges especially with the compensator, which does alot for vertical recoil. T5 is so good for close-mid ranges, but I think the Cougar does pull ahead noticeably in effectiveness at mid-to-farther.