[video] getting a Bounty Ribbon (not a "how to")

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by synkrotron, Dec 27, 2021.

1. synkrotron

Hi Peeps :)

I have recently managed to sort out shadowplay on my PC and I thought I'd have a go a creating a video of some of the stuff I get up to as a stalker infiltrator

This first video tracks me trying to rack up seven consecutive kills without dying or redeploying.

Easy enough for most players, but not so easy for me.

As I have explained in other posts on this forum, my close quarters combat skills are pretty dire.

Anyway, I will leave a link, for those who may be interested.

This is by no means an instructional video, but I do try to explain what I am doing from time to time using text titles.

Love or hate, I thank you in advance for watching

cheers

andy
    • Up x 2
  2. TR5L4Y3R

... sry what? most players? ... no, even as sniper infil i get regularly killed before reaching any high killstreak .. maybe if i am lucky i get a triple streak but no higher than that ... ...

asfor my CQCskills .. they are shyte ...
    • Up x 1
  3. synkrotron

yeah, I can see it being a bit more difficult for the ordinary cloaker

I mean, some of the better players may manage it, but I have found that once you start bolting somewhere you get homed in on quite quickly, usually by a light assault guy, or simply counter sniped

with stalker, providing they don't come with a darklight flashlight attachment, they can struggle to find you
  4. synkrotron

I suppose that, rather than spam the infil class folder with my videos, I will add new ones here instead

I appreciate how much it upsets some of you

this is my latest, which features just to bases

the second one was more fun for me because there were at least three enemy stalkers roaming around.

cheers,

andy

5. synkrotron

I'm going to throw some more up, just in case anyone is interested

doubtful, I know...

even with those three out of the way, I have another five hours of shadowplay footage to review and convert suitable stuff into something for my new YouTube channel

cheers

andy
  6. synkrotron

and another one

no text in this one and I have tried to cut out as much of the stuff in between kills as possible

cheers, and thanks for watching :)
  7. synkrotron

and another

I am nearly done going through my gameplay recordings...
  8. synkrotron

9. synkrotron

for this one I spent some time trying to make a thumbnail using Affinity Designer, a vector graphics package

I traced around an image of the Blackhand pistol and a Vanu stalker head

10. synkrotron

and another

for this one I am getting more into DaVinci Resolve and its Fusion tool

11. synkrotron

Day One on Oshur

12. synkrotron

this one is a bit more fun, even if it's not provided by me exactly :D

13. synkrotron

last one for a bit... I have run out of footage :D