[Video] GD-66 Claw quick montage

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DekkerDave, Jan 29, 2015.

1. DekkerDave

Just a quick video I threw up together from bits recorded during yesterday. Expect suicide shotgun runs :) I am no pro but I guess I'm the only dedicated LA player from my outfit with over 200 hours of gameplay.
    • Up x 2
  2. DekkerDave

Well, there's a new shotgun video, featuring Piston. I don't want to start a separate threads for each short videos so I guess I'll keep posting them here.

Expect more suicide rushing, sprayin'n'prayin' and some lousy attempts at slugs sniping.
  3. DekkerDave

Time for a new video! Now is the time for SMGs (but I don't like them, they feel... wierd?). I have also tried to cramp more action in to the video without those lenghty dull moments.
  4. DashRendar

Cool montages man, some nice video editing moments too. Not really a big fan of the music choice, but I liked how you synced the footage to changes in the music. You know that you can turn off the laser and still get the benefit of having it right?
  5. DekkerDave

Hey thanks! About that laser - I heard exactly the opposite. But I think it doesn't matter that much, those situations when laser shows off your position are extremely rare.