[VIDEO] Fighting Underpopped - The Hard Way!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReNz0r, Jan 12, 2016.

1. ReNz0r

• Up x 3
  2. TheFlamingLemon

I once led a platoon holding a cut off amp station of ours against 2 or more platoons in order to keep about 7 enemy territories cut off and win an alert (back when it locked the continent.)
  3. TheShrapnelKing

Back when the game first came out and Waterson was overloaded with TotalBiscuit fans giving the TR 50% pop, it was reasonable to assume that you could hold out against the TR unless they had at least 2:1 numerical superiority because they were so terrible. Stopping a couple dozen tanks and an infantry horde at Crossroads with 2 squads in my first week of playing was enough to wow me into sticking with the game.

It doesn't happen anymore. There aren't enough noobs. Now, numerical superiority almost always guarantees success unless the base is designed to be very defensible.
  4. Xigris

How do I get that center dot overlay ******** you have on? (NOT the ingame crosshair...)
  5. Azawarau

Me and my officer held off an NC sunderer in a the tower of an amp station between the VS and TR for 40 minutes

The amount of pressure we were put under was insane but the fight was amazing

EDIT

I should clarify

We had 10-20 NC with us but were easily outnumbered 5-1 by each faction and both sides wanted us dead

There were tanks and planes of every kind coming

C 4 fairies won out eventually