[Video] Epic Reaver Gameplay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Naterian, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Naterian

Warning: Epic dogfights to be witnessed

I know it's a bit long but I tried to keep it as entertaining as possible (skip around if you must). I'm assuming since it's a fresh upload it's going to take a minute to upgrade from 480.
    • Up x 8
  2. xGreedFuSioN

Good flying man keep it up.
    Need more players like you who don't just lolpod tanks!
  3. FiftyShadesofGrey

which defense are you using? also, I mentioned it to AACE to make you president - crymeareaver... i should've thought of that ><
  4. FiftyShadesofGrey

nevermind, it's nanite and supression
  5. SolidSnake

Very nice, which frame do you use if I may ask? I was thinking of using afterburner tanks and rotary like this, but using Breaker pods is just too tempting. Also when did you shoot this? nowadays I can't seem to get into any dogfights without "warning warning warning lockon" specially in TR territory. Seems everyone and their dog is using Striker now.
  6. Roadwarrior82

Why did you choose fire suppression over flares? I feel like flares are inevitable.
  7. Naterian

Yeah I used nanite the whole time and switched to flares because lock ons were getting out of hand.

edit: Some guy in AACE was named CryMeAReaver and I couldn't pass it up lol.

Racer
  8. Naterian

You can get away with it on the low pop continents late at night but I did end up switching back to flares.
  9. GSZenith

well thats 39min of today that was filled with pure awesomeness, when is vol 2 coming out?
    dare i say 10/10?

edit: musc list please :mad:
  10. Mazdam

wow, scythes suck so much, is too easy to hit that hitbox... lol

I have seen a moment of the vid, seems like u always fight in ur territory and doesnt engage too much in enemy zones... and not much lock ons..

You have some skills but HELL; THAT SERVER IS REALLY EASY xD
  11. Heyitsrobbie1984

Damn that manouverability
  12. PS2Freak

nice video
  13. GSZenith

you should watch the part he files into 5libs god knows how many esf solo, nerdgasms were had
  14. DaninTexas

#1 - this video is awesome

#2 - need a track list please

#3 - Load out specs of the reaver if you can
  15. TheRealMetalstorm

@around 8:20 you would have done extremely well with a dogfighting airframe. lets you lead without having to roll in the direction of the leading - invaluable vs dalton liberators.

-esf flier
  16. RX530SS

Good to see someone with an esf playstyle similar to mine.
  17. Naterian

thanks - sooner than later if I can get this capture card working

Battlestar Galactica soundtrack (2003+ series)

Balstar S Dream
    Worthy of survival
    Scar
    All along the watchtower
    Counterattack
    Prelude to War
    Esape from the Farm
    Mandala In the Clouds
    Storming New Caprica
    Martial Law

Reaver has:

Maxed Vortek Cannon
    Racer
    Nanite Auto Repair
    Flares/Fire Suppression
    Fuel Tanks
    • Up x 1
  18. Corewin

Das Ma Reava
  19. ThundaHawkPS

bowser doing work
  20. LanceHavenbay

I really enjoyed this video and the music.