[Video]Engineer gameplay in Consortium Outfit.

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Matti, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Matti

Hi all
    I used to play HA but I am really disappointed at how rocket-launchers are in this game
    and how you are dependent on "lock-ons" in order to be effective when you play in a squad or platoon.
    Even though there are "non lock-ons" I decide to switch to engineer and this is what it can look
    like during a Consortium "Ops.".

Hope you like the video.
  2. sosolidshoe

But that's impossible! Everyone knows NC weapons have a CoF so wide they fire out at 90 degree angles from the barrel after the first shot, and bullet drop so severe the rounds you fire just land at your feet if you aim anywhere other than straight up! Hax, says I, hax! :p

Seriously though, great vids Matti, watching your lot almost makes me wish I'd decided to go with the Smurfish Ted Nugents. Almost ;)
    • Up x 1
  3. Matti

Lol "Smurfish Ted Nugents" haha Whaaat ?? Are you running around in purple trying to please the "guy" in your signature ;) ?
    Thanks though =)
  4. sosolidshoe

Pfff, don't hate us because we're fabulous and cultured. Why cultured? Well, what other faction has someone at their warpgate piping Wagner and Rigoletto over proximity voice to rile up the troops prior to a drop? :p
  5. Takoita

I don't think I've seen a 30 round weapon 3 people in a row before. Kudos!
    • Up x 1
  6. Matti

You poor misguided Vanu slave. You have been brainwashed by a manipulative cult, praying on your ignorance!!
    We in the NC fight for freedom, against tyranny and oppression, we fight with honor, for glory
    and we fight for.. we fight for..eh, hmm what do we fight for again..?

AAAhh, let's go out there and kill something!!! ;)
  7. sosolidshoe

Oh yeah, you guys are totes all about the freedom, right?

NC1; "Boo, hiss, evil TR are all oppressin' us and stuff, lets rebel!"
    NC2; "Yeah! People should be free to live how they want, free from oppression and the judgements of others!"
    NC1; "Hey, those Vanu dudes want to live differently than us, GET EM!"

;)

Also, you might want to pass along to your NC brethren the fact that standing in front of a spawn room door shield is begging for a Darwin Award, they were practically parading across my line of fire like a carnival game earlier :p
  8. Matti

hahaa nice 1