[VIDEO] Dusting Auraxis

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WycliffSlim, Jun 2, 2014.

1. WycliffSlim

Challenge Completed.
    • Up x 5
  2. vilehydra

Bravo, now do a duster/spur only AA.
  3. WycliffSlim

Wow... all I do is give and still you people want more and more! :p
    • Up x 1
  4. vilehydra

Stop raising expectations then jeez.
  5. EliteEskimo

Using the Tank Buster for almost every kill makes it slightly less impressive. You'll have to go full gimped with a spur and duster and then make a kill montage with it before you truly obtain the much sought after 1337 Planetside 2 Pilot swag. Don't let me down, I believe in you.:cool:

The only thing about your video that felt lacking other than not going full gimped was you didn't let Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva play all the way through, it's such a good song and fits so well with the video. Although I feel it will be even more appropriate with a Duster/Spur video ;):D
  6. WycliffSlim

...no

If I would have had more footage of that I would have included it... but strangely enough people don't seem to appreciate it when I pull them Duster libs to gun for... it's strange.
  7. EliteEskimo

No? Lol alright. Well I understand as it would probably be similar to you asking me to go hunt MBT's with HE rounds and a Basilisk secondary.:p
  8. WycliffSlim

Naw, basilisk is an effective anti-armor weapon. Go hunting MBT's with HE and a walker :p
  9. EliteEskimo

It's still a piece of crap and takes a tone of rounds to kill things with it though, and it's a joke compared to the Halberd though. Does the Walker even damage MBT's?:eek:
    • Up x 1
  10. Alarox

Wycliffslim. There's something I need to tell you.

Sometimes I'm not that too of you.
    Sometimes I think you're a pretty swell guy.

At 0:40, I think you're a total badass.

Well done sir. Well ******* done. /salute
    • Up x 1
  11. WycliffSlim

Thank you, I do what I can :)

If it makes you feel better, I occasionally see your Vanguard and just fly right on by.
  12. tZonkD

ZOMG Duster OP NERFNAOW!!one!eleven

Nice stuff as usual WycliffSlim.

How much time did you spend with the duster before you got a hang of it?
  13. WycliffSlim

You don't really get the hang of the duster haha. Duster does what it wants. But, I have about 100 kills with it.
  14. tZonkD

Heh okay. I was considering certing it out just for the lulz of it. Only tried it briefly on other ppls libs so far and
    sounds exactly like my experiance with it :p Still you do seem to have a surprising amount of control over that randomized spamhose =)
  15. Omarmh

Nice vid man, one of the better ones I've seen! :)
  16. WycliffSlim

Don't cert it out. It's literally only good as a masochistic challenge.
  17. dopy7dvs

That quote at the beginning from Higby, is it real?
  18. WycliffSlim

No haha!

"Disclaimer: All quotes are totally 100% legit and in no means made up by me."
  19. Alarox

It makes me sad that I never see you in these cases (lol).
  20. WycliffSlim

I'm not a big fan of you seeing me... it's usually followed by the quiet whizzing of Vanguard AP rounds and me bugging out or having the spend the next 10 minutes trying to find the Vanguard underneath a tree, behind a mountain and underneath a biolab 500m away :p