[Video] Deimos (new Pump-Action) Gameplay -- Miller Server

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by freeze, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Atlien77

does anyone know if they have plans for even more shotguns?
    or are we finally done now?
  2. Kaon1311

After watching this i realised you dont have to be a good shot to excell with a shotgun :p

Not hating, may get one myself, since every other player i meet has one.
  3. queue

I am fine with OHK. I am not fine with the range and mostly due to base design. You have to consider that we are wearing armor that can survive a rocket pod or anti-personel mine but it can't withstand a few BBs from 10m away.

Here are my solutions:

1: Redesign bases to be a bit bigger. As it is now, stepping in to a base generally puts you in range for a OHK shotgun cert farmer. If the distances in hallways were a bit longer the shotgun player would have to use a bit more skill than just sprinting around a base spraying pellets to collect certs.

or

2: Let Flak armor mitigate more shotgun damage. The type of damage that a shotgun deals is perfect for flak armor to protect you. Bump nanoweave up a bit to make the decision a hard choice of which to use. Good players will know when and where to use each and will probably cert in to both.

or

3: Just reduce the OHK range to 2-3m and make damage fall almost completely off at 10m. CQC needs to be redefined in the PS2 virtual world since they run faster, have much smaller buildings, and have little or no death penalty.
  4. freeze

I hope we're done ;)

not very nice =/