[Video] Deadliest Weapon

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Iridar51, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Iridar51

Snipers are called a lot of things. Farmers, cowards. But what usually goes unmentioned is their power. The power to deliver an instant death to almost anyone within hundreds of meters.

Bolt action sniper rifle is undoubtedly the deadliest infantry weapon in the game, and the only thing that separates you from utter domination is the requirement to land those headshots.
    • Up x 2
  2. MarkAntony

Iridar playing infil? what is this madness?

kidding aside those are some nice clips.
  3. Iridar51

Actually, I did spend some time playing sniper when I first started playing. Of course, I was in it for LA, but sniping seemed like a good way to complement LA's lack of range. And I do love range, I play archers in all RPGs.

I do play all classes, though usually I whip em out for a specific purpose rather than general gameplay. In this case I was just in sniping mood for some reason.
  4. Neo3602

Great video Indar, just one question why are you using the hold breath implant when the TSAR has no scope sway?
  5. Iridar51

It's an ancient technique, taught by hermit monks of the Oodoroo Mountain. Supposedly, holding your breath for a long time allows you to gather more "ki" - spiritual energy.

xD
    No reason at all, just forgot to change the implant I guess, from my go-to combo with RAMS x12 scope. This wasn't at all a serious endeavor "Iridar goes sniping". Just a spur of the moment.
  6. Dualice

The music really reminds me of Nightrider. Knock 'em dead, Hoff!

Ahem, seriously, great stuff. That "quick scope" around 17 seconds in was nice.