[Video] Armistice Day

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Iridar51

• Up x 2
  2. cruczi

Just came in here to say that I watched the video, enjoyed it very much, and am looking forward to the next video.
    • Up x 1
  3. Paqu

Nice clip. Whenever I see that weapon I just wonder how can you shoot while ADS without getting your teeths kicked in?!
  4. Iridar51

I actually saw one guy shoot a sawed-off shotgun, like this one:
    [IMG]
    And he actually lost a tooth to the recoil :O Darwin award.

But on the topic, Armistice has actually really low vertical recoil, 0.15. It's the horizontal recoil that makes accurate shooting impossible, vertical barely needs any attention at all.
    • Up x 1
  5. Lethal_Sting

Nice vid.

I noticed you chose ALS over ex-mag... I've tried both, but found it more forgiving with 10 extra bullets to fire with [not necessarily hit with but that's besides the point]. Also you have no barrel attachment. I figure suppressor would just kill it, with an already low muzzle velocity. But your thoughts on the flash suppressor?
  6. Iridar51

Flash suppressor is good, especially for night time. I just didn't bother with it. Suppressor is also OK, if you don't plan firing on anything past hip fire range :rolleyes:
    Ex mags... is a very controversial topic. But my logic is kinda like this: if I rly want damage per mag, I might as well use Hailstorm.
    It's not that I consider my loadout optimal. I prefer long range carbines, or versatile carbines like Jaguar, but I already auraxiumed all of them and got bored, so I went outside my comfort zone on this one.
  7. SeanFree

Nice video!
    I see you're finally seeing that SMG's aren't worthless on LA so much as a more situational choice. That run and gun as a LA allows for some big flanks and short reloads means mowing down unaware enemies is easy :)
  8. Iridar51

Nah, I still think any carbine > any SMG for LA. SMGs can be fun, though.
  9. SeanFree

Yeah in most situations I'd take a carbine, my opinion is a little skewed though since I main NC and most would agree we have the best SMG's. Sometimes you have to get some high octane CQC dominance going to get the adrenaline pumping though, and I feel SMG's are a lot less cheesy and situational than shotguns.
    • Up x 1
  10. Redwave

Iridar, I like your videos, really wish you can keep on making videos because your vids are entertaining to watch.
    • Up x 1
  11. Iridar51

Thanks :) I can, and I will, just no ETA, as it's pretty much always just a mood swing. TRAC-Shot will be next probably.

I also have some ideas for NC-themed video, but Directive system gives me a huge dis-incentive to play anything but my TR LA main, at least until I grind auraxium armor and auraxium knife. I'm not sure I'll have enough patience for auraxium pistol, though.
  12. ShumaKun

I need to show this video to puszkin XD, Armistice is fun I have golden one on my alt, but I prefer equipping extended mags on mine
  13. Iridar51

Don't, I'd hate to hurt his feelings. I've had a couple of more run ins with him, poor sod couldn't do anything to me. I realized he's probably not a good player at all, so I pretty much showed how I'm proudly roflstomping a worse player. I just assumed he's supposed to be better at that high BR.
  14. ShumaKun

I'm sorry, but I need to show this to him, he is not a bad player, but sure he rush to much.
  15. Iridar51

Well then I hope he can take a joke :)
  16. Redwave

I haven't seen you do a single NC video if you do that I'll be so happy man lol I'll be waiting just tyt