[Video] Armistice Day 2: Twice the ownage!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Iridar51, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Iridar51

Ten minutes of pure win :) This is my best montage yet, and I'm pretty sure some jaws are gonna drop :cool:

Watch in 1080p60!

My other videos:
    Music Montages
    Video Guides
    • Up x 3
  2. AlterEgo

In world, players make killstreaks...

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, KILLSTREAKS MAKE YOU!
  3. Iridar51

[IMG]
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

Iridar I'm going to ask you nicely, stop making all these videos.

At this rate I'll never get to reach my auraxium sniper rifle! ;_;

*runs off shooting people with Armistice*
  5. sustainedfire

Now imagine if TR had a good SMG.
  6. SanPelicano

why did you use counter-int. implant?
  7. Iridar51

Armistice is quite good. I consider it to be better than Cyclone, at least for my playstyle. Cyclone is something in between NS-7 and Armistice, it's as if it doesn't fully commit to one thing, and ends up mediocre at everything.

Failstorm... we don't speak about.

My goal was to get as many Armistice and knife kills as possible, so I picked med kits over C4. With med kits I don't need Regeneration implant.

And out of the rest of the implants, Counter Intelligence fits the loadout and playstyle the best. I needed to get really close to the enemy, so it's nice to know when the enemy knows where you are. If I'm spotted I don't even try to approach the enemy. And it can be used for deception. Move in one direction while spotted, turn around and go another way as soon as spotted wears off.

Battle Hardened would be useless, because flinch is not noticeable in close quarters.

Awareness is a good choice when running with a ranged carbine, so you can return fire at the enemy regardless of how far he is. But Armistice is close range, so I can't return fire at range, and at close range I'd likely see the enemy anyway, or die before I can react.

EOD is another go-to option when running without regeneration implant, as I don't like dying to mines, but Counter Intelligence was more important. I can see a mine below my feet, I can't hear if I've been spotted by a sniper 150m away.

Sensor Shield 3 doesn't work for flying Light Assaults, and Sensor Shield 4 is bugged and is worse than SS3 even.

Rest of the implants are useless in general outside some special cases, and weren't worth using.
  8. Iridar51

Nor should you :) It's so boring! Come to the Light Assault side, we don't have cookies unless commanding officer says so, but we live and die at the speed of Light :cool:
  9. ZDarkShadowsZ

That may very well change now that I think I've officially been converted to using the Lynx! :eek:
  10. Iridar51

Ah, Lynx. That's what you get after applying Carbine Conversion Kit to Armistice :D